1

My POV:

It all happened at KC's 21'st Birthday party. KC sent me an invitation to his party and said it would mean a lot if I pulled up because he'd been my best friend of cameras for about 8 years.

I opened the photo in my messages and read Miami, Florida and the address to the LIT party which started at 12Am and a different text above it to the Hotel name and address for the day party.

Kai's special gift from me was a painting of me and him as kids. 3 months ago I had found it on Mama Cenat's facebook and it was a picture of me and Kai on my birthday. I decided to put the crown that was on my head on his and repaint it that way.

I've been working on this painting for months and had to finish the birthday cake that originally said 15 on it to 21. I didn't forget Kaiya's present either that I gave to her early cause I wasn't gone be in NY.

I flew to Miami the night of Kai's party the whole gang basically on the same plane except for birthday boy and a few more.

When I got on my flight I found my seat was across from Fanum. He was scrolling through his phone when he looked up at me and smiled taking out his AirPod.

"Yoo is that KayLaceyyy" he said smiling standing up to give me a big hug. It's been a year since I linked with him in person even though we live in the same city. I missed those big ass tank arms hugging me.

"Is that my favoriteeee" I say hugging him back. 'Mmm you smell good' I thought to myself not realizing I said it out loud.

Fanum giggled coming out of the hug to dap me up.

"Its been mad longgg"

"Worddddd" I agreed.

____________________________________

The plane ride was mostly silent between us with the occasional him looking up to see me being nosey all up on his screen and laughing. He had earphones on and was editing a video for which I assume was for his gaming channel by the gta gameplay. I had my airpods in listening to my rnb playlist staring at him without realizing. He didn't notice me staring and my mind eventually wondered off once I started to scroll on instagram.

I started to get sleepy and was about to fall asleep when my phone started to buzz and a face time audio when off in my airpods. I took my phone out my pocket and noticed I was starting to lean towards Fanum when I was falling but ignored it and answered the call.

JJ💕

"Hello" his deep voice came from the other end I couldn't see him because of the bad connection till it froze in and froze back out but I saw him for a split second.

"Heyyy" I said. I didnt notice Fanum side eyeing my phone but he most definitely was.

"Watchu doing" He said fixing himself something to eat.

"Headed to Miami for my friends birthday I thought u knew that."

"Oh yeah i forgo-" his screen jumped

"Hello" i said

"Yeah im here, who's that next to you baby" In my mind I cringed at baby.. We was jus talking and he already gave off clingy vibes but i ignored the shit.

"My friend" I answered showing Fanum on the camera. Fanum glared at me but I laughed not taking him serious. He smiled at me and got back to working.

"But anyways ima call u when I land ok?

"Bet that"

"alr goodbye" I said hanging up

____________________________________

Deep down Fanum was a lil jealous and he wanted to say something but he didn't. Should he. Naa he cant ruin her relationship about some thing they had going on a whileeee back. Should he? Naa he probably a good guy right? That's good for her.. They have nothing going on so why he felt so hurt like she cheated on him and they haven't even talked in months.. almost a year.

Don't say nothin, don't say nothin..

"Who that?" He said finally looking up from his computer. This time he looked her dead in the eyes.

"Some dude im talking to.. Why wassup?"

"Oh ok. okay.."

"What" She said smiling

"Nun"