23.

"Damnnnn" Fanum walked passed me looking at myself in the mirror and coming back.

"What?"

"Where you going like that"

"Like what?" I laughed

"You look so good right now" he said making me laugh again

"You look so good right now" he said making me laugh again. "You got a nigga THIRSTY right now"

"It's calm, nothing too crazy" I said as he took my hand and raised it spinning me around to look at me.

"Wowwww"

"Stoppp"

"What? I got you blushing and shit, I see it" he laughed.

"Mhmm" I bit my lip

"You finna go out with ya lady friends?"

"Yeah we just going out to eat"

"Speaking of eat, I wanna eat." He said and I knew exactly what he was implying.

"As soon as I get back"

"Bet that"

"Mhm"

"You smell dumb good too" he said holding eye contact with me from in the mirror.

"I know" I smirked

"You lucky you leaving man I would've- he said stopping himself.

"Would have what?"

"Let's just say you would be walking funny"

"Oh no ima always come back keep that same energy" I laughed

"You know I will"

"Keep it professional"

"For now"

"Mhm"

"How long you gone be gone"

"Not long we just eating I think we may go bowling or something like that but I think it's just out to eat."

"Bet have fun, enjoy yourself"

"Mhm"

"Fuck"

"Huh?"

"Fuckkk you look so good" he said again making me laugh. "Like wow that shit hug you perfectly" he said rubbing his hands down my sides. He stopped at my waist and wrapped his arms around me.

"Fanum for real stopppp" I laughed

"I can't" he flirted.

"You can you just want me to stay" I said and he chuckled.

"Anyway" he changed the subject letting me go. "What time you leaving? Now?"

"I'M not driving"

"You want me to take you?" He said watching me check myself out in the mirror. I turned around and looked back checking out my ass making him look down.