8

Kay's Pov:

I finished my food and was watching tiktok on my phone when Kai knocked on my door but just barged in anyway.

"Get cho ass up we going to the mooovieeesss" Kai said

"We getting lit ABUH, ABUH ABUH ABUH ABUH ABUH!!!" Kai said while he started dancing like Jersey club.

I got up and joined him for a second moving my hips to his abuhs before I said "okay okay let's go"

I picked up my phone and my purse before leaving the room with Kai to go join the others

Everybody was downstairs except the one person I actually wanted to see. (Should I ask?)

2 horns blew outside and everyone finally went out the AMP crib. I was last out the door making sure it was locked. Fanum was in the driver seat of the big body suv and Rage was driving a Durango behind him.

"Get in losers" Fanum said blowing the car horn another time. He always made you smile with anything he did.

"What we going to see?" I said getting in the car after Chris.

"Some scary movie Kai wanted to see I don't know" Fanum replied looking at me through his rear view.

"I don't like that scary shittttt he know that."

"Nah it's supposed to be funny" Fanum said

"Ohhhh we going to see that blackening shit I watched all the trailers on stream it look dope" Chris said on his phone pulling up the movie for me.

"Ew it got that one nigga I hate his face some bout it piss me off" I said looking at one of the cast members that showed up on the screen.

"Nah me too" Chris said zooming in on his face.

"Ew"

"Lemme see" Fanum said before Chris extended his hand to the front of the car to show Fanum.
"Yooo I like that nigga he mad funny I used to watch him on vine and she when I was a jit"

"Side eye" I said looking him up and down

"Yooo gango you want me to ride with ya" Kai said opening the passenger door

"Rage Durango full?" I asked

"I think ima go see" Kai said walking to the Durango behind us. I watched him through the suvs back window ass went to Rages window and leaned in. He came back shortly hopping in the passenger seat.

"Yea they full in there I'm with ya"

"Aye man yall niggas gone leave me Duke Said hopping in on the other side next to Chris.

"Uncskiii in the cut ian know you was at the crib" Fanum said looking behind him.

"Kay MOTHERFUCKING Lacy but hell yuh I just got here type shit where y'all going." Duke said dapping up everybody in the V.

"Movies"

"I'ma gone come along then"
____________________________________

"Omg all this nigga plays is drake" Kai complained
"Play some gunna or aboogie"

"Ight get the aux then"

"THANK YOU" Kai said before fake crying
"MY SHIT DEAD"

"Chris play some shit" Kai said handed chris the cord before replacing it with a charger.

"Okay okay bet bet bet" Chris said scrolling through music. "I got yall with the Frank Ocean you know what I'm saying some little stuff you know what I'm saying" He pressed play on 'NovaCane