3 Amp Lie Detector

"Did you fuck Kay Lacy when we went to Miami for my birthday?" Kai said to Fanum and the whole room went 'oo' except for John.

Fanum laughed "No"

John looked at his screen along with Duke and Kai the lines on the graph spiked up and John put up a thumbs down.

"YOOOOO" All of Amp said in sync looking at Fanum. Fanum tried not to move from laughing in the seat.

"This shit is fucking lying I did not fuck Kay" Fanum said pointing at Johns Laptop

"YOO NAA THIS NIGGA CAP WE HEARD YOU BRO" Kai said standing up accusing Fanum.

"It was me, Ty, Rage, and Punga WE HEARD HER MOAN YOUR NAME BRO AND WE HAVE THAT SHIT ON RECORDING"

"Igh lemme see then"

"NA NA I'm bout to kill em let me cook. When we went to Miami for my birthday did you have any sexual encounters."

"Yes."

Johns thumb went up signaling he was telling the truth.

"Oooo" Amp went

"Did you fuck Kaylani"

"TSS bro I didn't fuck- No."

John had put up a thumbs down signaling that he was lying"

"AY NAWL BOY AY BOY AINT NO WAY 'YOU' FUCKING KAY BOY" Duke pointed and laughed.

"We never fucked broo this shit is fucking STUPID look I can call her right now"

"Call her" Agent said.

"Tuh igh" Fanum said pulling out his phone

Kai got up and walked over to Fanum peeking over his shoulder too look into his phone.

"Lemme see" Kai took the phone out Fanums hand while he watched Kai very closely.

"And she's your last facetime for 2 HOURS AND 48 MINUTES?!? AND SHE GOT HEARTS NEXT TO HER NAME!!"

Fanum tried to snatch his phone back but Kai moved and backed away behind him. Fanum laughed but not as if something is funny he let out a nervous laugh.

"Ight ima explain, Ima explain" Fanum said reaching out for his phone.

"Okay so look" Fanum was looking for a lie to come up with. "She was helping me w my editing for my new video coming out"

"So cap but whatever.." Kai side eyed him annoyed if he was gone fuck his best friend he could atleast tell him.

As soon as Fanum got out of the lie detector equipment off he texted Kaylani.

"Yo in Miami did sb see us or na ?" She took a few minutes to respond

"wym? bruh"

"😒 know wat I'm talm bout"

"Ty saw me but ion think he saw u cus he was coming up the stairs"

"alr mh" Messaged loved by Kay❤️‍🩹🫶🏽

Fanum turned off his phone and looked around to see if anybody saw him texting. The next round was starting so he brushed it off and continued filming. Remembering to text the amp editor to edit her name out.