22.

"Yoooo where the Troup at? FLEEETTT!!" Fanum said into his mic to the twitch chat. He watched ass the chat start getting spammed with Troupe Emojis and 'FLEET' then he spammed his sound board making explosions.

"Yo chat we have a rare special guest today" he said as his intro ended and he turned on his webcam.

"Can I come in" I mouthed to him

"Come on" he said welcoming scooting back his gaming chair.

"Hey y'all" I said coming into the camera waving. His chat spammed 'Kayyy' making me smile

"We have KAY" he said pressing the clapping sound and the loud effect filled the room.

"I'm excited y'all this like my first time doing an actual stream with Fanum" I said excitedly

"So as ya can see by the title of the stream chat.. we're doing a SLEEP STREAM" he announced

"We have to get dressed for the stream Fanum"

"What? What?" He said confused before remembering. "Ohhhhh" he said getting up and following behind me out the door to his bathroom.

"Okay hurry up and put it on" I said handing him his onesie out the bag.

"Let me see"

"Fanum come on take your pants off and put the thing on" I said taking off his belt for him.

"Okay Damn" he said as I was shuffling to put on my own onesie.

"This shit gone be mad hot how we gone sleep in this?" He asked zipping up the onesie on himself.

"I'll figure it out later" I said raising my shirt over my head and zipping up my onesie.

"Here" he said fixing my hair and pulling it out of my onesie. He put the hoodie over my head and pulled his up.

"Come on take a picture quick" he said watching my ass I pulled my phone out to snap a few pictures. We posed and I snapped a picture to promote the stream.

"One more one more" he said and I sat on the counter as we posed again