19. Payback

"Yooooo glttttt POW" he said shooting a finger gun at the camera. "So today Im finna be pranking my girlfriend Kaylani with having another girls bra in my room. Wait wait wait.. before I do that SMACK that like button and subscribe. Subscribe, subscribe, yo bro subscribe." He looked at the camera "Now I don't know where to get one so we gone go to target and see if I can find something" He said speaking in the camera before setting it up on his dashboard and starting to drive.

"Comment down below what ya want to see next if ya want me to prank Kay again or any content y'all wanna see out of the Bronx" he said while driving
____________________________________

"I'm here" he said ominously rubbing his hands. He took the camera and got out of the car.

"Um I don't really know what I'm looking for but I know what section I think to go in" He said as he was walking through the parking lot.

"Oh now that I'm realizing I should have went to Victoria's Secret.. oh well it's too late I'm already here." He said walking into the store.
____________________________________

"Over here in women's?" He said to himself walking into the women's section.

"Umm" he said browsing all the bras.

"Ima get like something small cause I know Kay is double D" he said picking up one of the b sized bras.

"Actually I should get something with laces right?" He said putting the other one down and picking up a bra he thought was good enough. "Okay yall I got this one" he said showing the camera the bra.

"Yea this the one" he said walking away. "Wait should I get perfume too?" He said looking around.

"Yeah ya so ima get some perfume to spray in like my room or something" he said picking up the first one he saw. He started to head to the self check out.

"Yo..." he said flipping the camera at some cookies and flipped it back around to him nervously looking around before putting them in his basket.

"Ight ya I think we good" he said going up one of the checkout registers.
____________________________________

"Okay so I just came out the target we and we finna get the prank started so ya know that bullshit she pulled on me like she was pregnant? Yeah I'm bout to get her back good can't prank me and not expect me to get back ya" he said opening the packages.

"She said she was on her way which is perfect so ima go put this bra- said pausing to open the perfume.

"Ima put this bra in like the bathroom or sum and spray perfume around my crib cause I know she gone notice it" he said holding the bra up.

"Ight let's go" he said grabbing the camera and getting out his car. He walking into his building and took the elevator to his floor.

"Ya think she gone cry or fuck me up? Comment down below" he laughed opening his door and walking in.

"Ok so let's find a place to put the bra where it's like hidden but like she can see it but it's not obvious." He said looking around

"I was thinking the bathroom or something cause It's like obvious but not at the same time" he said explaining to the camera.

"Actually I could like put it under my bed but have it sticking out" he said throwing it on the floor and adjusting it with his foot.

"Okay that look good" he pointed the camera at the bra.

"Now ima spray some perfume around"

"Like on the bra" he said spraying the bra

"In my bed" he prayed the bed outside and inside the covers 3 times each