6

"Kay"

"Mm"

"Baby"

"Mhm"

"Bae you hungry?"

"MmMm"

"Why you not talking to me? You mad?"No response.

"What if I just bend you over ya balcony?"

Kay side eyed him from across the bed and flipped over with her back towards him.

"Why you maddddd?"

"Can I hold you?" He asked knowing he was gone do it anyway rather if I said yes or no. He cuddled up under me and used his arm to pull me closer to him.

"Rock a bye babyyyy"

"Stoppppp" I said laughing "I'm supposed to be mad right now stop making me laugh"

"Why you tryna be mad for" He said turning me over to face him. "I luh youuuu"

"Moveeeee" I said pushing his face away trying to hide my smile

"I see you laughing"

"You get on my nerves"

"You love me tho" he said before he kissed me neck

"Drunk in loveeeee I want youuuu" he started singing in my ear. He started giggling behind me and couldn't stop. I couldn't help but laugh seeing him trying to control his laugh.

"You not gone leave me alone are you?"

"Why would I do that" I looked at him and he had a big smile on his face.

"If I get up will you leave me alone?"

"No"

I got up anyway cause I WAS hungry. Fanum walked behind me watching tiktok. As I was taking out shrimp to cook I kept hearing a sound replay on Fanums phone.

'Learning observing this knowledge pattern you know you got options maybe it's time we stop talking maybe it's time we move on then'

"What are you watching?" Fanum handed me his phone as the tiktok restarted. The edit was from the stream him and Kai got into it. They edited the part where he was looking at me. The caption was 'The way he looks at her😩😩' and the comments were filled with basically the same thing.

I doubled clicked liking the edit before giving Fanum his phone back.

"You wanna go public?"

"One day" He said laying his head on the counter while I cooked. After a while of watching my cook he got up and went through my fridge.

"You know how much I love ya fridge right?" He said finally picking Minute Maid juice after browsing.

"Everybody love my fridge"

"Yea but I like love love ya fridge"

"More than me?"

He thought for a long moment looking a the fridge then back at me. I gave him a death stare before he busted out laughing. His laugh made everybody atleast smile it was really. contagious

"I'm just playinggg damn"

"Bae would you get name tatted?"

"Are you crazy? Have you lost ya fucking mind?" He joked.

"Whatttt? You don't wanna get my name tatted?"

"What's that shit you be saying.. Your funnyyyyy" he said mocking me.

"You wouldn't get my name tatted?"

"Would you get MY name tatted?"
"See you want me to get ya shit done and you wouldn't get mines"

"You didn't let me say some first of all what I was gone say was I would get yours if you got mine."
"But it depends on if it's 'Fanum' or 'Roberto' cause I don't know about Fanum."

"Igh so what if u get like my name, Roberto across the top of ya pussy and then a matching one on ya neck that's fair" he said laughing

"I don't know what kinda bullshit then leaked through ya brain but no."

"Whyyyyyy tho" he giggled

"I'm not getting a pussy tat"

"Okay but what about the neck"

"Depends"

"On what?"

"Where u get mine and the place on my neck"

"Ight let me show you" My back was already turned away from him. I knew he was coming behind me but I didn't know he had come behind me that fast. His band wrapped around my neck and he used one finger while still hold my neck to rub the middle of my throat.

"Like right here"

"Crazy as fuck"

"Whyy"

"Cause"

"Ight but anyways what you cooking tacos?"

"Yea shrimp tacos with rice and bae I been thinking about something"

Deep down Fanum already knew what she was about to say. It was gone be about what happened between him and Kai yes he felt bad duh but like why would Kai do something like that. Thinking about it made him angry because he could see if it was for content but it wasn't.

"Wassup my love?"

"Can u taste this for me real quick" I said distracting him while I gathered my words.
"I feel bad about what happened with Kai.. I feel like yea he was wrong but y'all were about to fight and stuff and then Duke and agent came in to stop yall and just think about how he feels about it."

"I was gone say sorry but the more I think about it the more I get angry"

"Can you apologize Fanum? Please"

"Yea of course."