12. Flashbacks & Feelings pt 2.

After 2-3 months of knowing Kaylani he already had feelings for her. He really had feelings in a couple hours but he didn't wanna be like that. Something was different about her and he liked that. He got a instant vibe with her, he didn't wanna be a L mans yo Kai but it didn't look like she was interested in Kai.

"You in Newyork Kay?"

"Yeah I got here yesterday I told you that"

"No you didn't"

"I literally texted you that"

"Say word I would have pulled up on you"

"Go look"

The facetime was silent for a while before he saw it.

"Ohhhhhh"

"Yeah"

"Shit where you at right now you in the Bronx?"

"Yeah I'm over my friend house right now"

"Pull up on me I wanna see you"

"Keisha I'm finna go over a friends house I'll be back" Kay said getting up of the couch making her facetime scramble before her forehead appeared on the camera.

"Okay girl lock the door behind you" A faint voice was heard.

"Ima call you back when I'm pulling up" Kay said putting her face in the camera.

"Okay"

"Bye."

"Bye love you." He said laughing

"You play to much Fanum stoppp."

"Ight Bye" he said hanging up
____________________________________

Fanum washed his face, took of his durag, sprayed on the best cologne he had, and put his chains on. He was just looking at his face in the mirror before he got a text from Kay that she was outside his building. He texted her his apartment number and the floor before putting a stick of gum in his mouth and waiting for her to knock.
____________________________________

I knocked on the door and was surprised at how fast he opened the door.

"Wassup my heart" He said moving behind the door so she could walk in.

"Heyy" It smell good in here

"Yeah I lit some candles"

"Mhm it smell good"

"You smell better"

"Stop flirting before I risk it all"

"Risk it then." He said getting closer to me

"Move you trolling where the camera at?"

"Ain't no camera Kay I'm for real. Risk it, I'm ready to risk it for you" He said looking down at me

"Stop playing"

"See that your problem you always thinking somebody playing" he moved away from me walking to his room.

"You can't be for real Fanum"

"You think we just been acting like this for no reason? We like each other Kaylani you know that my heart." He said sitting down in his gaming chair while I sat on his bed.

"Where the cam?"

"Ain't no camera Kay" he said leaning back into his chair looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that"

"Like what" He said turning his head"

"Stoppp"

"Im not doing nothinn"

"Come here" He said reaching at me till he had me in his hands. "C'mere" he said again pulling me in between his legs. He sat me on his lap.. I don't know why I let him I felt like he was playing and would start laughing in a second but I just felt something under me when I sat down.

"You feel that? That's youu Kaylani"

"Fanum.."

"I want you Kay"
____________________________________

I woke up in Fanum's bed to him still sleep beside me and him holding me. I didn't wanna leave him but I really had to go. I was trying to get up without waking him but he took my by surprise and bring me closer to him and held me tighter.

"Where you going ma" He asked

"I got to go somewhere for a YouTube video shoot."

"Mm" He said adjusting his position on his stomach when I got up

"Fanum do you know where my bra is?"  I said looking under his bed. He rolled over and handed me my bra before 'going back to sleep'.

"Ight I'm finna go" I said and he finally got up rubbing his eyes. He put back on his boxers before walking me to the door.

"See you later love you"

"Love you too bye" he said still rubbing his eye closing the door. When he closed the door he had the biggest smile on his face and same with Kay.