15. Argument

"Kay you trippin"

"How I'm trippin? You the one who did it"

"Ain't nothing happened between me and shorty she just want clout"

"This ain't her twerking on you?"

"That's AI" he said laughing

"I'm not playing Fanum."

"Ight yea that's me but that's old like that's old old"

"It's not that old"

"That's like when we first fucked around why you so mad we wasn't even together"

"We basically was tho."

"Tsss Igh what you want me to say? Sorry? I'm sorry Kay" he said

"Don't even worry about it just don't talk to me no more" I said angrily hanging up.

'Nah why you doing that..' he texted me
'Kay'
'Answer my kall'
'Stop playing with me Kay'
'I said sorry'
'Bae'
'U dead ass?'
'Kall me for a fly to ny rn'
'Ian even do shit'
'Booking my flight u playin'

Fanum didn't book his flight but if she didn't answer before 12 he was booking his flight for tomorrow. All she need is some dick and she'll be back good. I'm his opinion she was doing too much.
____________________________________

"Yo wassup Kai"

"You and Kay broke up?"

"HELL NO where you get that from?"

"I'm over Kay house right now she crying"

"She good? I just booked my flight"

"She said you cheating on her what happened"

"Somebody sent her some video of this girl twerking on me I mean it's old and I told her that but she still stressing over that shit."

"When was it"

"Shit like a year ago probably"

"Y'all good I don't want y'all to like breakup and shit"

"Nah bro me and ha good it's just ha attitude, she be blowing mines sometimes with that bullshit" he explained to Kai on the phone.

"Don't cheat on her bro like real shit she really one of the good ones she don't deserve that shit Fanum."

"I know I know I'm headed to the airport now I'm on my way to New York" Fanum said packing the last thing in his suit case.

"Okay"

"Lemme talk to her"

"She in the bathroom Ion think she wanna talk to you gang"

"Should I bring some flowers?" He over thought about his choices. He could bring her flower and she would get mad at the lame ass apology gift and slap him and break up with him. Orrrr he could just surprise her by coming which would probably get him rocked in his shit.. Flowers were probably best.

"Yea bring her something" Kai said looking over at the bathroom door we're he could still hear Kay crying.

"Ok bet"

"Igh gang"

"Igh" Fanum said hanging up
____________________________________

Fanum made his way to the airport as fast as he could early the next morning at 6 he would atleast be there for her when she woke up. He set a reminder to get her flowers on his phone and thought about what he was gone say to her once he got there.

She gets her way (Fanum)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara