5

I don't check my dms or @s a lot but something told me to check them today. I got @ed a few times in the same video and pictures. When I click on one it's Fanum at a club or something probably go Bri's birthday and when the camera moves out a bit it's girl all over him.. Wtf....I screenshotted the story and sent it to him with a question mark.

He read it immediately and started to type but them the bubble stopped and he left me on read.. naa tf

"..not you leaving me on read df ? " he read it again and I was about to get mad and block him when he facetimed me.

"Hello" he said backing the phone up so I could see him. He was in the bed..

"Mhm who dat?" I said

"Damn no hey or nothin ?"

"You know what of my phone.." I said hanging up in his face. He called me about 4 more times before texting me

"pick up tha phone u actin mad jealous rn" I left him on read this time.

"ii bet omw" He texted before tryna call me 1 more time

"Urrr funnyy ." I replied

Tuh this nigga not gone pull up I thought to myself before turning on a movie to watch. Mid movie I looked down at my phone because I was getting hungry and wanted to door dash. My phone was still on the text messages with him but I switched it and ordered Wendy's because it was the only thing open.

'Orders estimate delivery time: 27 minutes'

Meanwhile Fanum was getting in his car after getting ready and spraying on his smelling cologne. His braids weren't done so he put on a black durag that matched his whole fit that was an all black Nike tech with black forces.

He drove faster than normal considering he had to drive from the Bronx to Brooklyn before she fell asleep.

He posted a photo of his steering wheel on his ig story captioned. "Green Goblin 🧪"

He got there in 25 minutes she already lived close to the Brooklyn bridge he didn't real have to drive far. When he walked in he put his head down because of the teenagers in the lobby of her building. They probably knew him and he didn't have time for fans right now. He was gonna press the 33rd button floor but it was already pressed by the man next to him.

When the elevator stopped him and the man were going the same way and it felt kind of weird to Fanum. He hop the man didn't think he was following him. They stopped at the same door and Fanum looked at the numbers again to make sure he had the right door.

"Fuck you doing at my girl door?" Fanum said realizing.

The man turned around quick and backed against the door holding up his bag.

"Door dash" he said opening the bag slowly pulling out the bag of food. Fanum didn't say anything and watched as he took a picture of the food before leaving quickly. Fanum knocked on the door as he glared at the man all the way till he got back to the elevator.

I heard the knock on my door and checked my phone to see that the app said delivered. I got up and opened the door to Fanum looking back at me from down the hall angrily. He walked in past me sitting my food down and walking into my living room. I closed my door and locked it.

"DAMN no HEY or NOTHING?" I said mocking what he said to me earlier as I walked behind him snatching my food of the counter. I looked down in my bag and he turned around on me quickly.

"Why you acting like that?" He said.

"Don't do that." I said annoyed. He was using his soft voice, had his head tilted, and giving me eyes.