10. Miami

"What happens in Miami stays in Miami part 2?" Fanum asked me peaking at my phone.

"It didn't stay in Miami last time"

"But we not in a bnb we gooddd"

"Mhmm" I said making a face

"Damn why you make that face" He said mean mugging back

"We not recording"

"Whyy"
"It ain't even get leaked last time."

"Yourrrr funny."

"Tuh you think I'm joking" Fanum said looking at himself in the camera app."

"Why you wanna record anyway"

"Memories"

"Nasty"

"That's still ya favorite video" Fanum said pulling up the video playing it.

"Stoppp"
"Why are you just watching it"

"I like it, look I start pounds ya shit right here and ya knees give out" Fanum says showing me the video

"Moveee"

"We could dead go in the bathroom right now"

"Unt uh"

"You not tryna join the 'Mile High Club? Lamee"

"Not right now"

"I hear everything y'all saying back there please shut the fuck up that's disgusting" Agent said turning
around making his headphones louder causing Me and Fanum to laugh.
____________________________________

When we got to the hotel Fanum left me the key as he went to go pick up food for us. I checked on all of amp and their rooms and was leaving Kai room to go back to our room.

"Yo Kay" Duke said peeking out his hotel room causing me to turn around. "I could use yo shower, my shit ain't got no hot water."

"Why you ain't ask Kai and them?"

"They not answering my messages and I think they sleep" he said

"Yea you can come on" I said turning back around walking to the room.

"Preciate it gango" He said catching up to me after shortly getting his stuff from his room. "DAmn yall shit all the way down here" he said as I stopped to open the door.

"Yeah"

"Type shit" he said as he went in the bathroom.
____________________________________

I waited in Kai's room while Duke was using my shower. We were in the middle of talking about Japan when somebody was knocking on the door.

"Not it" Kai said touching his nose.

"Childish. I was gone get it anyway" I said getting up rolling my eyes. I opened the door and Fanum came in with our food.

"God did" Kai said sitting up in the bed.

"Yessirrr got ya food broski" Fanum Said giving Kai a separate bag.

"I'm finna close my door tho I got this one shorty coming over bro, she bad" he said getting up

"I gotchu" Fanum said looking at me and using his head to tell me to come on.
____________________________________

"Unlock the door" Fanum said digging in his pocket to get the other key and handing it to me. When we got in the hotel room Fanum put the food down on the table taking off his jacket.

"You ready to eat?" I said grabbing the bag and going over to the half kitchen.

"I'm finna eat you first"

"What"

"Cmere" he said grabbing me from behind moving me over to the bed.

"Wait"

"Hmm" he said taking off my pants and flipping me over.

"WAIT HOLD ON" I said as he unzipped his pants.

"You good? What wrong" he said before Duke basically busted through the bathroom door.

"HOLD ON MAN IM IN HERE" Duke said

"Duke in the bathroom" I said

"Why the fuck you in my bathroom?" Fanum said

"My shit ain't got no hot water gang."

"Lemme talk to you right quick" he said signaling to the door.

"My Bad gang I know what it seem like" Duke said before the door even closed.

"Nah it's not even like that" Fanum said "That's the cock block of hell my nigga"

"Oh shit"

"I was bout to get some pussy gang"

"Nah you still got it type shit"

"Ight ight" Fanum said closing the door behind him.
"We goooddd" He said walking back over to the bed pulling the sheets off me.