4 Addressing

Fanum did his stream Intro with the loud explosion and everything like he always did.

"Ight chat so before I turn the camera on just know we finna be addressing the rumor spreading around that KAI started." Fanum said before turning the camera on and hitting his sound board causing cheering and claps.

"Ight so you wanna go first?" He said looking at me

"Na you can go"

"Ight so look in the Amp vid Kai told straight cap and we proved it because in the video there is literally NOTHING. "Like you couldn't hear us- wait hold on pause cause that sound kinda wrong"

I busted out laughing as Kai came through the door.

"Na lemme say something chat" Kai said

"Okay so in Miami it was me, Punga, TyTy, Rage, and Juju I think ok so we was in the room and Punga and Ty come in and they like 'NAAAAAH Kay and Fanum in the same room right.. and they was like they definitely fucking so we went to the wall right and we HEARD it bro"

"Nigga lyin" Fanum said

"Ight bet call Rage"

"Is Rage streaming?" I said

"Yeah he was last time I seen him-

Kai got cut off by Rage FaceTiming Fanum.

"Hello?" Fanum Said looking down at the phone.

"Yeah can you hear me?"

"Yeah but okay so Rage, Kai saying sum crazy shit like me and Kay are as fucking"

"OH WORD" Rage said loudly ass he always was. "Why you telling me for tho nigga"

"Cause" Kai said "This nigga is LYING BRO" he said into the phone "Everybody heard it bro on AUNT CATHY" Fanum froze for a second and looked at me before looking back at Kai. His face didn't look that serious but you could tell he was heated.

"Nah on Aunt Cathy is crazy.." he said turning back around. His whole tone of voice changed irl if the viewers couldn't hear it I definitely could.

"Mute stream Rage." He said before muting stream and turning of his camera.On Rages Webcam his eye went wide as he muted stream. Duke who was watching all of this on his stream muted too and walked into the room.

"Yo fuck going on man" He said now walking in slowly and closing the door behind him.

"Bro you real life do too much Kai." Fanum said annoyed. I noticed his Forster balled up and I'm assuming so did Kai since he backed up before talking.

"Yo my bad bro for real I didn't know that they would figure out the person from the video since it was edited out."

"You play too fucking much my nigga." He said standing up. "See that's your problem"

"Yo why you standing up" he said in a joking tone.

"IM NOT FUCKING LAUGHING" He yelled as Duke and I got in between them separating them. Simultaneously Agent was reading his Chat confused as they were spamming "Fanum" Fanum Room" "Go to Fanum room" as he heard Fanum yell.

He got up jogged the whole way to the room as he heard what seemed like Kai and Fanum yelling.

I was pushing Kai way when Agent walked in.

"Fuck is going on?" He said walking in the same way Duke did.

"Bro is lying about fucking her when we all heard it"

"What are you talking about? In the AMP video?"

"BRO LET ME GO IM NOT DO NOTHIN" Fanum yelled snatching his arms away from Duke.

"I thought that was a joke for content." Agent said replacing me in moving Kai out of the room to talk to him privately.

"No it wasn't" Kai said throwing his arms out. "He knew that I liked her and fucked her bro." He said more quieter. Agent was trying to say something but Kai cut him off.

"The only girl that's every like for real outside of the streaming shit he fucked her on my birthday trip to Miami" He said like he was about to cry but there were no tears in his eyes but they were getting red.

"So why would u say that on the AMP video then and not to him privately like now?"

"Cause I was maddd bro" he said and he sounded sad and genuine.

"You shouldn't have done that Kai for content or not for laughs or jokes they still found out her name and it was bleeped and blurred out all the way. That was not your business even if u liked her."

Meanwhile in the room Fanum calmed down for the most part but his fist were still balled up tightly to were the veins in his hands and up his arms where bulging out.

"Yo you good? For real bro." Duke said finally stepping back.

"I'm straight gang" He said dapping Duke up.

"Ight so what going on? Why y'all boys fighting?" Duke said. He fake already knew the reason but he was just gonna see what Fanum said.

Fanum looked over at me. "Nothin bro Kai just said some weird shit."

The room was finally quiet enough to hear Rage through the phone tryna see what was happening.

"Hey Rage we good, everything good" I said picking up Fanums phone and looking at the chat. The chat was spamming confused on what was going on and I clicked on to Rages stream where he was still muted.

Fanum drunk some water as Kai walked in he apologized to me and it sounded like a real apology which I was glad for but when he apologized to Fanum you tell that it was fake and he didn't really mean it.

"Bitch ass nigga" Fanum laughed to himself

"Alright we good everybody?" Duke said one last time pointing around at everybody.

"Yea.."