26. What happens in DR, stays in DR 🌴(Valentines Day Special) 18+

"Good morning" Fanum whispered waking me up with a kiss on the cheek. I stretched dramatically before whispering a good morning back.

"Get up its Valentine's Day"

"Mhmm" I hummed getting back comfortable under the warm sheets and rubbing my feet together.

"Bae" he said lightly rubbing on my back to his me up. He massage my back softly.

"Okkk" I said sleepily still not getting up.

"Kay wake up" he said rocking me back and forth softly. I stretched my legs one more time before sitting up.

"Good morning" I said again yawning.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love" he said before getting up to open the curtains.

"Happy Valentine's Day" I responded. I blink my eyes to adjust to the light and got up too.
____________________________________

I walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth and take care of other hygiene's when I flicked the flicked the light on to see sticky notes placed in a heart shape on the mirror. I turned around and Fanum was behind me looking for my reaction.

 I turned around and Fanum was behind me looking for my reaction

"Baeee" I started. I wanted to cry at the sweet gesture and I was about to when he hugged me.

"I love you Kaylani" he kissed my forehead.

"Stop you finna make me cry" I said

"I want you to read every note" he said pulling my hair out of my face.

"Ima save every note" I said kissing him. The man of my dreams for real.
____________________________________

After me and Fanum showered together and got ready together we ended up getting back into the bed to chill. It was chill until I popped the question I wanted to ask since we had got to DR a week ago.

"Can we have a threesome" I said lowly.

"Huh?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Fanum I want a threesomeeeee"

"A threesome?" Fanum laughed

"Come onnn"

"That's.... Hmm I don't know"

"With another girl"

"I mean what happens in DR stays in DR" he shrugged smiling.

"Yesss"

"But like I done had like maybe 2 threesomes before in my life and I was a young nigga"

"Come on its Valentine's Day"

"I want to but.."

"Come onnnnn"

"How is it even gonna work, what ima do?"

"You don't have to do anything with her"

"Right"

"Or you can watch"