7 Public

5 months time skip cause yeaaaa😎 .

Fanum turned the music he was playing in the car up real loud in my ear while I was talking to him. Woosah by Jeremiah was playing on the radio and he opened his phone to Instagram.

He started recording for his story

"Ian worried bout no other bitch YOU GOT MEE" he turned the camera on me. I half wake expected him to do it but it still surprised me.

"Fanum stop ion look good right now" I said hiding my face with my hand.

"Show ya faceeee" he said putting the camera real close to my face.

I moved my hand and gave the camera a peace sign with a kiss face and he KEPT recording me.

"Okkk I did my lil one two"

"You look mad good I'll eat ya ass right noww"

"Nastyyy"He laughed and stoped the video posting it to his story.

"Tsss you always look good to me"

"You a freak"

"Im ya freak tho"

"Why we stoping" I said as he was pulling over on the side of the road

"I want a kiss" He said bring the car to a stop

"You could've kissed me while driving"

"But that's not safe cause I want a long one" He said kissing me. He started working his way down my neck and slickly unbuckled my seatbelt. I barely notice because I was more focused on him pulling me out my seat to sit on his lap as he reclined his seat back. We continued to kiss till he started grabbing my booty and squeezing it.

"DAMN DANIEL" I said sitting up on his lap and he started laughing.

"That's you twin you mad horny right now like look you all on me and shit basically riding me."

"What if I wanna do it for real?"

"When we get to my house" he said easing me back off of him.

"Wait tho but I got like a question" I said scrolling through Instagram till I went to his page and viewed his story myself before I could even ask my question.

"Omg you did post ittt" I said watching the short video over and over again.

"Yeah"

"So that's your way of making us public?"

"Yeah sum wrong?"

"No I'm just idk cuteness overload" I said Fanum laughed at me and glanced over at the video. I reposed the video on my story and ignored all the texts I was already getting.

"I just thought about something Kay"

"Whats on ya mind"

"I really laid that dick down in Miami cause ya ass did not get back up" he laughed

"Oh my goddd bye" I said out of embarrassment

"Nah I'm for real ya ass did NOT get up" he said laughing harder

"Stopppp"

"Bae"

"Yesss, Fanum"

"I love you"

"I Love you more"

"Bae"

"Hmmm"

"I love youuu" He said grabbing my hand while driving the car with the other.

"I love you tooo"

This was short but I felt like it🥸