"just date already"

the six girls are currently in their waiting room of inkigayo and as they've just finished pre recording, the teenaged idols are very relaxed, filming for their comeback week vlog.

"guys we are 갇힘 (= trapped) here!", minji randomly blurts out, as they are doing a skit, neither hyein nor yoona participating since they are busy boasting about how they kissed each other on each other's cheeks during pre recording to their own camera.

hanni, who notices this, just smiles at the two maknaes while she secretly puts her camera in their direction, just right for when hyein said that she's whipped for the latter.

"maknaes!! just date already, it's so obvious even tokkis (just imagine that this was after their 100 day anniversary) know by now", the second oldest teases the youngest one's, not expecting for it to actually happen.

"what-?? why should-", hyein stutters, flustered and red, so is yoona as she is glaring at hanni, who knows exactly that they like each other,
well to the other members it was clear as day that they liked each other.

"hanni unnie is right..but not now when there's so many people around, i want it to be a special, private thing",yoona confesses after they've both calmed down, turning off the camera. "you-", hyein manages to get out before her mental system starts melting down, as the latter pecks her lips very discreetly.

but to nobody's surprise, a specific person hasn't let her eyes off of her roommates, squealing as they exchange first kisses while taking a quick photo of their maknaes.

"you- kim yoona!", hyein begins, the korean-american immediately turning her attention towards the korean, "do that again, it felt good", she confesses. the latter, flustered but getting confident, pecks her crush once more, just a bit longer, this time with hyein pulling her closer.

breathless, the two teenagers smile at each other, intertwining their hands and promising that they will confess to each other, on this day.