"wake up kisses"

as it's their day off, the members of newjeans are letting themselves sleep in, having had a night of watching movies and deep talking with each other, which, of course ended late, so as it's now 10:30, none of the members have woken up.

at 10:45, one of the members wakes up, none other than their second youngest, hyein, who is spooning yoona, stretching her body slightly to not wake the latter up as she carefully cups the younger one's cheeks, kissing her forehead gently.

carefully, she hovers over her girlfriend, peppering kisses all over the latter's face as a small sound leaves the bottom's lips, indicating that hyein woke her up successfully.

"good morning, princess~ sleep well?", hyein softly coos, eliciting a giggle from the younger one as smaller arms move to hug hyein's body, who's still on top of her.

"mhmmm~ you?",yoona answers in the same tone as hyein did just now, her eyes locking with the one on top of her as they both smile foolishly at each other.

nodding, hyein leans in to kiss the younger, their lips warm and desiring each other, their kiss soon turns heated, their tongues dancing in a feverish manner as hyein's hands move to hold onto chaerin's hands.

"hye-", yoona whimpers out, her mind overstimulated as hyein hums sweetly, unwillingly parting their kiss once they've run out of air, both of their breaths heavy as saliva shines on their lips.

a short time later, yoona moves to change their position, eliciting a sweet yelp from hyein as she hovers over the taller one, a smirk plastered on her face as hyein's face turns red.

"let me treat you, my love~",yoona whispers seductively, getting a gulp from hyein in return as she intertwines their hands, leaning in to kiss the older, a small whimper leaving the latter's lips.

as their tongues dance with each other once more, yoona having won now, hyein softly whimpers continuously, making the younger one smirk all over as their lips seem to never part from each other.