"not into boys"

cameras flashing, planes arriving, flight announcements, news reporters trying to catch the attention of the girl group and fans wanting to give out handwritten letters and gifts to the idol group - newjeans, the group that had appeared out of nowhere, conquered the world, gotten well deserved awards, appeared in many reality shows (including their own), and thus only within a period of barely 300 days, 9 months, added to a few days of happiness and fame.

the rookie girl group have just arrived back in korea as they'd been at la's kcon and absolutely blasted the stage with excitement and the nervousness they'd felt before getting on the stage vanishing from the fans' cheers, the 6 best friends happily smiling throughout the whole performance, which was a little bit over 30 minutes (including the intro, omg, attention, hurt and cookie, hype boy and ditto as an encore), not forgetting the glorious encore where they performed the two songs that their fans havent heard.

popping her small bubble, a specifically loud news reporter's voice brought her back to reality,"yoona-ssi! please answer my question! would you date a male idol in the industry? if so, who??", the reporter invasively asks, shouting so loudly that every camera shutter has turned off, every news reporter has stopped talking, every fan has stopped their actions, every member has turned towards the reporter, looking at the
youngest among them, knowing very well that she is a lesbian (she is actually bi but she only noticed a few days after the question got asked).

"uh..i'm sorry, but i'm not into guys, so try asking that question again! but stop - i have hyein, and i am her's while she is mine, see:", the maknae proudly replies, taking hyein's hand into her's, lifting them up as she points at their matching promise rings, smiling proudly as everyone in the room congratulates them, asking questions about further of their relationship, only for their manager to shut them up, saying that the girl group is tired from the flight, which is not true at all as the girls are heavy sleepers, but he still asks the fans and reporters to back up.

"oh baby, i love you so much", hyein whispers as they arrive in their car, kissing her lover's cheek as she leans her head on the shorter girl's shoulder, immediately drifting to sleep after she'd heard the latter return the words, who is also drifting of to dreamland, not to mention that the members are happily shipping the young couple, taking pictures of them as they talk excitedly about the kcon in la.