"just date already" - pt. 2

on their way home, the six girl group members are either chatting excitedly in the group or, well, sleeping. the sleeping person being yoona,
who's sitting next to hyein, who finds her crush extremely cute as she takes a discreet picture of the mixed girl.

"hyein-ah! will you confess to ri later or did you guys already?", hanni, their roommate, asks curiously since she is the one who requested that the two should finally confess to each other. hyein, deep in thought just nods, "probably, depends", the second youngest hums out,
going right back to adoring her first love.

"oooh i heard you two kissed earlier, right?", danielle sweetly cooes, shipping the two maknaes. "they did? when?? how come i didn't know?", minji grins, surprised. hanni nods, showing them the picture she took of the two whipped girls.

15 minutes later, they arrive at their dorm, where they all excitedly go upstairs and yoona, being super tired goes to wash up first, hyein joining her. while they just finished getting changed, doing their night skincare, they exchange looks, full of adoration and shyness.

"hyein",yoona calls out when the older girl was about to get out, then turning around again as the latter pins her onto the hallway's wall.
"you know, i like you, right?",she confesses in a whispering tone. hyein, ultra mega flustered by the sudden confession, just lets out a hum,
"and i like you too..can we try dating, yoona?
i want you", the older confidently replies, switching their positions. yoona nods. so hyein, eager for another kiss like from earlier, cups the latter's cheeks, interlocking their lips in a hazy kiss.

after a few seconds, hyein brushes her tongue over yoona's lower lip, who immediately gets the message and slightly parts her lips, whimpering when their tongues meet, exploring each other's mouths. hyein parts with a bright smile on her face, admiring the strings of saliva that part when they lose contact. yoona on the other hand, completely flustered, hides her face in hyein's neck, catching her breath as she is also grinning widely.

"so are we dating now?",yoona blurts out when it is obvious that they are while they walk to their shared room, hand in hand. "mhmm girlfriends, lovers, dating forrr sureee!!", hyein agrees happily, pulling yoona on top of her as she lies down on her own bed, getting a cute yelp in reply. "i like you so so much, yoona, don't ever let go of me, i need you to be happy", hyein confesses.

yoona happily returns the words before she kisses her girlfriend feverishly, making the younger girl sigh blissfully because of how the latter touches her, tracing little shapes on hyein's back softly.

as expected, their unnies were watching the young lovers, only turning away when the maknaes started making out. being their no. 1 shippers, they texted about this on their phoning group chat, revealing everything to their dear fans, without the new couple knowing as they are in their own world, which is hyerin, feverishly touching each other, kissing for hours, never going to let go.

-

sorry for reuploading again!! -author