"say it back"

as the group have a day off, they are all just chilling individually before they're going to eat dinner all together, it has become their tradition - eating dinner together and then just talking with each other after dinner, it has quickly turned into the girl group's favorite time as they get to bond a lot.

like usual, yoona is holding onto hyein tightly as she takes a long but needed nap after a hard week, hyein doesn't mind this anymore since she knows the younger girl has troubles falling asleep and she lulls her to sleep often, holding her hand while tracing small circles with her thumb, patting her head, anything that calms yoona.

hyein, calmly recharging her energy as she listens to her favorite artists and draws, unknowingly zones out on her lover's face, noticing how pretty the latter looks even when sleeping, her fingers softly grazing on yoona's lips.

at that exact moment, the girl below her wakes up, looking hyein straight in the eyes, an adorable smile on her lips while hyein smiles back at her unconsciously.

"hi baby! sleep well? sorry for waking you up", hyein greets in an adorable tone of voice, her eyes locking with her lover's eyes. "huh? no no you didn't wake me up, pretty girl, it's just a bit warm in here and i'm not that tired anymore soo~ what's the time right now?", the younger girl replies calmly, rubbing her eyes to fully wake up.

"oh! that's good then, it's 17:45 (5:45 pm) right now!! wanna go and check up on the unnies?", the taller says as she notices that it would be their usual gathering time for dinner, getting a shake of the head from the latter.

"nope, i wanna stay in bed with you for a bit longer, just wanna cuddle with you", the korean-american answers, hugging hyein's waist, who pats the latter's head as she breathes in the sweet scent of the girl below her. "you smell so good baby, like vanilla", hyein mumbles, getting an adorable giggle.

"well thank you, you too~ i love you!", riley replies sweetly. hyein smiles mischievously, obviously having something on her mind, "me too!!", she says teasingly, knowing really well that yoona hates when someone doesn't reply to her words.

"babe, you forgot something", the latter slowly advises, her eyebrows furrowing tensely. "huh? what did i forget?", hyein replies, acting confused.

"i know that you did it on purpose, so say it back!!",yoona demands, getting furious. "what?", hyein keeps going.

"babe!!",she shouts very furiously. "ha!! i got you, i love you too baby", hyein finally drops her act, smirking winningly.

"i hate you, fuck you!",yoona mumbles, almost meaning it. "gladly", hyein teases.

"no, fuck you",the younger one resists, rolling her eyes slowly as she hits hyein's arm.