"sun shower"

in honor to my favorite song of all time: sun shower - the poles

-

as it's now about 7pm, the sun going down slowly while hyein and yoona are on their way home from getting some groceries along with some take-out tteokbokki (that they've already eaten half of in excitement), the couple is now walking down the streets of yongsan, being fairly close to their dorm now as they've just made a turn into their street.

suddenly, while yoona is trying to take another piece of tteokbokki, which hyein is in fact holding the bag of, hyein immediately letting her take 'just one piece', saying that "you have to grow big and strong so that you can catch up to me", getting a glare back from her lover as she ruffles her hand through her hair.

at that gesture, yoona's frown immediately turns into a beaming eye smile as she contently munches on the tteokbokki. "ugh you're so cute yoona i might as well just eat you", the older (and taller by 5 cm) one of them blurts out, quickly realising what she just said as her face turns red.

"well, i'd rather not do this on the street, but i want to kiss you really bad right now. do you? what if someone sees us though and they post it on the internet and everyone will know about-", yoona rants, not even breathing once as she's basically a 'pro yapper', as hanni likes to call her, quickly getting interrupted by a soft pair of lips on her's, though. the shorter girl standing on her tip toes in order to loop her arms around her girl's neck as she whimpers quietly.

as the young couple have deepened their kiss, yoona suddenly feels a rain drop on her forehead, parting one of many mind blowing kisses with her lover as it starts pouring, the rain soaking the two lovers' clothes as well as their hair while they just stand there, absolutely in love with each other and the natural occurrance of the moment. "i love you, and i love rain, but i love you the most, baby", hyein blurts out, breathless as yoona smiles at her with eyes full of love and adoration.

"i love you too, hyen, now shut up and kiss me, i still want to fulfill my wish of kissing my other half in the rai-",she replies, getting cut off once again by, indeed, her other half.

when the young teenagers have parted their kiss, it being, just like before, mind blowing, hyein having left some love bites on her lover's soft skin here and there, the younger one suddenly takes hyein's warm hand into her cold one, dragging the love of her life along with her to play in the rain like kids, having forgotten about the groceries and the tteokbokki (which is now all wet and soggy) a long time ago as they just run around the street, a few rays of sunlight peaking through the gray clouds.

"baby, this might be my favorite memory of all with you, no wait, of my life!!", hyein giggles as she picks yoona up, giving her lover an eskimo kiss before spinning her around, being careful not to slip and fall, though.

"mine too, honey, every moment with you is one of my core memories.. now let me down!",yoona screeches in return, immediately turning into giggles as hyein starts tickling her once she's set her down.

"love!! i can't- i can't breathe!!!", she screams out, probably making it obvious for the whole neighborhood that there's two crazy children playing and singing and running around and kissing in the rain. every single rain drop, every single ray of remaining sunlight, every breath, every laughter, every scream, every dimple smile is special for the two of them, creating a long lasting memory for both.

right after the two lovers have taken off to run another lap, their clothes, their hair and the rain sticking on them like sticky glue, but neither of them care, as they're just kids, kids who've lost their relationship towards their inner children.

the older members (who just happened to see the two of them playing in the rain from the window), have gone down to collect their puppy like maknaes, having come down with two pairs of towels as they wrap them into them, excitedly telling them about their adventure as they go up to their dorm.

"sounds fun, babies, but we saw you playing down there for a while now and we were worried that you'd get sick!", hanni explains as minji and her are putting the groceries into the fridge while haerin examines the soaked tteokbokki, danielle happily having changed the two maknaes' clothes (they insisted to do it themselves but who cares, they're just their babies after all), even blow drying their hair like a mother would.

now, both of them are yapping on about how all of them have to do this again sometime, most of the talking being done by yoona as danielle just nods along, getting joined by the other three members soon, everyone looking at their youngest two members proudly as they adore them so much, it being mutual as yoona nor hyein have ever felt so happy and loved before.