"pet names"

"hyein-ie can you hand me that bag, please?",yoona asks hyein, who is laying on the latter's lap. "oh sure, baby", hyein answers,
not noticing that she just called her girlfriend by a nickname, but that didn't go unnoticed by neither riley nor hanni, who just walked into the shared room, catching the sweet name.

"hyein- keep calling me that, please! i like it", the
younger one demands.
"i will, baby girl, now here you go", hyein agrees, making up another nickname.

"those names make me feel so special, keep calling me those..oh, hi hanni unnie!!", yoona notices the second oldest, who is just giggling at the door. "unnie what are you doing!? stalking us??", hyein asks sarcastically, but surprisingly getting a nod from the second oldest as she lies down.

"yuh i'm stalking you two now byee have fun i wanted to get my phone but thats not impo-", the older girl replies, getting cut off by minji who has walked up behind her, opened the door and then walked into the room, taking her girlfriend's phone, "baby, you wanted to show me something, now let's go, let the maknaes have their privacy", minji scolds playfully, lifting hanni up, who is very light but trying to get out of her lover's arms as she thinks she's heavy. "you are not heavy, baby, now let me carry you, darling", minji insists.

the two maknaes, in their own world, are giggling and blushing as yoona makes up a bunch of nicknames for the latter. "my love", she suggests, "pretty girl, babe, bae, hyein-ah!!", the girl continues. "stop being cute, now, i like pretty girl and my love the most, baby", hyein scolds playfully.

"okay perfect", she grins, satisfied by hyein's reaction. the two teenaged girls decided on having lotssss of kisses with each other, stealing kisses here and there, which turned into a steamy makeout, not less, not more. "my love..kiss me more", the younger girl whispers out, breathless, and hyein, diligent kisses her girlfriend on that one spot once again, then again and again.