"enchanting"

as the girl group is practicing for their upcoming comeback, which is a christmas special, it has turned white outside - it has snowed.
the curtains are closed though, so the 6 girls have no idea about it.

"unnie, i heard it'll snow tonight, can we take a quick break and go see outside if it really snowed?", the second youngest requests, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "yeah, sure! not for long though, let's go look!!", their leader (minji, as of after their 100 days) replies, all of them rushing to open the curtain, where it indeed is white behind the big windows.

"wow!! hyen you're right!! let's go play outside??!", the youngest of them shouts out, giving each of them their jackets, which are all padded jackets.

with their jackets and some of their hats or gloves on, the members of the 150 (approximately) day old girl group race each other down the stairs, enjoying the cold air hitting on their skin.

"wahh! it's so beautiful!!", hanni calls out along with danielle, who haven't really seen the snow as it's particularly warm in australia, in winter even. "i never saw this much snow!", the younger aussie confesses, nuzzling haerin's neck, trying to keep herself warm as she takes haerin's hand, who takes minji's, minji who takes hanni's, the aussie taking hyein's, who was already holding her lover's hand, all of them creating a small ball, huddling up to keep warm, just like a folk of penguins.

"hanni unnie why are you so red? it looks cute heheh", haerin questions, noticing the redness in the second oldest's face, who sticks her tongue out towards her, "i'm cold, that's all", the vietnamese answers, hiding her face in her girlfriend's neck, which is warmer than she thought.

"minji-yah you're warm, well, your neck is", she mumbles, only loud enough for minji to hear. "oh, am i?", the spoken person whispers back, fixing the shorter one's hair as the bun is loose.

the two maknaes, in their own world, giggle at each other as they are throwing snowballs at each other, the latter falling into the snow while doing so. "ha! that's your karma, my love!", yoona laughs out, laying down next to hyein, which probably looks weird to bypassers, but they're practically children, making them careless.

"what do you call karma here huh?? it's rather relaxing, baby", the older one speaks out, honest. only getting a nod from yoona, who has rolled over her to kiss her sweetly, the snow falling on them making it look like a scene out of a drama. hyein, wanting to cherish this moment forever, pulls the girl on top of her closer, cupping the girl's cheeks as their tongues fight for dominance, which hyein unsurprisingly wins.

after a few minutes of them just being sweet towards each other, the members text them saying they went inside to warm up, the young couple parts their kiss, strings of saliva forming, both of them getting lost in each other's eyes, enchanted. 'your eyes are so enchanting, they make me stare at you for hours and hours', the older thinks to herself, almost forgetting to breathe by the younger's beauty, smiling at her ever so brightly, wishing they would be one forever.

this is the cutest thing i ever wrote i'm melting!!
oh and sorry not sorry if this cringed you out:))) -ami