"hoodie"

it has been a long day for the girl group; they have been waken up at 5am to go to their hair stylist to get their hair and makeup done for the upcoming award show, they then attended the award show until 22:00 (10 pm) and now they are driving to their dorm, the girls are exhausted but very content as they won a daesang and only being a group with 6 songs, it is a huge achievement.

"girls! wanna do a quick phoning live??", minji suggests as she is bored of just looking out of the window. "yes! but a voice live maybe? bunnies won't be able to see anything", dani replies very thoughtfully, to which hanni grins,"let's turn on the lights then, tadaaaa", the second eldest strikes again, her sassiness shining as yoona, hyein and dani sigh jokingly, each of them getting a judging look from hanni.

"okay pham hanni stop judging, we'll take your advice, everyone turn on your light above you", minji demands smilingly as the girls do exactly as said, and a few short seconds later they turn on a phoning live.

"bunniesss!! hi!", minji brightly greets as she adjusts the camera to capture all of the members. "hi bunnies!!", the rest of the girl group greet, and as hanni is sitting in the front of their car, minji hands her phone to the vietnamese-australian, who gives minji a subtle smirk, the latter gay panicking from the quick antic.

"'congrats newjeans!! so proud of you guys' awww thank you!!", hanni reads a comment, all of them visibly overflowing with happiness.

a few minutes into their live, yoona, who is sitting in the way back with hyein, starts falling asleep, to which hyein leans her head on the older one's head and mouths to the camera that chaerin is wearing the latter's hoodie.

the older members find this extremely cute and start talking about how chaerin always borrows their clothes, hyein's especially, they then continue talking about this cute habit of their youngest member for the rest of the live until they arrive at their dorm, where they farewell to their fans and happily walk into their dorm.