"they know"

the members are currently chilling in their lounge, just excitedly talking about everything and nothing. suddenly, hyein gets an idea about what to do,
"yoona, unnies, can weeeee playyyy truthh or dareee? pretty pleaseeee?", she pleadingly requests, not forgetting to add a bit of aegyo, the others, attentively listening nod, agreeing to the idea.

"wow hyein you're a genius, talking is fun but truth or dare? genius",yoona says as she flirtatiously smiles at her girlfriend. "i know right, but thank youuuuu riii", the latter thanks her, being completely obvious.

"well okay chill down you flirts, now, shall we start with the youngest? ri?", minji calms them down, suggesting the start of the game. "sureee", they all say in agreement, averting their attention to yoona.

"okayyy hmmm hanni unnie!! truth or dare?", she excitedly calls out, and hanni, adventurous, chooses dare. "hmm make out with minji unnie and give her a hickey! i'm giving y'all 5 minutes, not less not more, don't do anything else okay?", the maknae dares her, making them flustered.

"are you like 100% serious? we have a schedule tomorrow!", hanni protests, "not that i dont want to make out with minji but- what if the fans-", she continues, minji agreeing. "okay fine, then just make out for those 5 mins andd just enjoy yourselves i guess?", the younger one redecides. "thanks", hanni laughs out.

after the dare, minji is super red as hanni is also pretty flustered, holding hands securely. "okayy, it's your turn now unnie", danielle says, while playing with haerin's hair, braiding it and undoing it again. 

"i know, uhmm, hyein truth or dare?", the second oldest replies, a dare popping up in her head. "truth", the latter replies, "for the first round its always truth first!", she adds, the girl next to her agreeing. "okay fine, uhmm whats your happiest moment with each of us here? it can be from any time", hanni asks, curious.

"oh! that's a good one!! hmm with minji unnie it's probably when we went to seoul land, it was fun and i'd go there with all of you again! for hanni unnie..hmm on the last chuseok day when we cooked together and made a huge mess!! for dani unnieee it's probably in busan when unnie and me did lots of late night talking!!! for haerinie unnie its the same, but also when we went to the beach in gapyeong together!! for yoona its whenever she kisses m- i mean- uhmmm when we did a uh pillow fight with hanni unnie one night hahaha-", she explains, tripping over her words. "oh we know that you're dating, don't worry y'all, it's too obvious just look at your hickey there, hyein-ah", minji laughs out, everyone tuning in with them, expect for, well, the young couple.

"oops..and i thought we were careful!! well no need to tell then!",yoona confesses, obviously flustered as she is getting as red as a tomato. "haha true, well no going back now~", hyein agrees, leaning on to her girlfriend, "ri? i love you", she whispers. "i lov- wait did you just-", the latter malfunctions. realising that she just said her first i love you's to her lover, hyein blushes, covering her mouth but then also brightly smiling.

"anddd here they go again", haerin grins, shipping the two of them ultimately as they all smile in awe.