"no cursing here"

the girls are currently at a photoshoot for "o!oi", waiting for their outfits. "yoona-ssi, can you hand me that bag there? the blue one please", haerin requests respectfully, as she is talking in formal speech to her friend. "mhm! but unnie why are you speaking in formal? i'm younger - and we're way over the 'new coworkers' stage", the youngest asks, not forgetting the request and diligently getting it for the third-youngest.

"ah, sorry it's become a habit, i'll change that right now hahah",haerin apologises, flustered. "thats fine! here's your bag!!", the latter assures, walking toward haerin to hand her the bag but tripping over her own feet on the way there, probably bruising her leg.

"oh fuck- why do i keep walking into things?? damn, it hurts", the girl cries out under her own breath, unfortunately loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"oh- i'm sorry!", the young teenager quickly bows respectfully, realising her mistake all while getting up on her two feet again, brushing off the dust. "yahh no cursing here, baby!!! not at work!", hyein scolds the girl, completely serious.

"i know! but that hurt as fu- uhm- heck and i bruised my leg again!! my recent one just started healing recently, and well", the younger girl cries out, rolling up her long skirt slightly to reveal the freshly made bruise, right next to her older one, hitting her leg.

"oh no! do you need an ice pack, babygirl?
that must've hurt", dani caringly asks, holding an ice pack in her hand as the older one's just got out of the changing room, witnessing the younger one's talk. "thank you, nielle unnie!! can we change now?", the latter utters, curiously asking a question. "yep! just one minute,
i gotta figure out how to put this on properly",
the eldest among them shouts out, hanni going to help out her girlfriend.

"babygirl, you know, the only cursing that i allow is when we make out, or more..understand?", hyein seductively whispers into her lover's ear, who melts into the taller one's arms, flushed red. "yah! you're such a flirt!!! stopppp!", she blushingly shouts out, making everything even more suspicious than it is.

"aha aha what did you just tell ri, flirty ass?",hanni, who has succesfully helped minji put on her accessory, holding the spoken of person's hand tightly as she heard the latter shout, asks. "uhm, nothinggg~", hyein replies, turning the attention away from them, "so unnies, what do we eat for dinner today?", she succesfully changes the subject, getting quite hungry as she rubs her tummy.