Jema

"Jema."

Deanna wiggled her softly as the ray of sunlight was streaming inside her room.

"Hmmn." Jema answered with a hum.

"Jema its 10am."

"What?!! Shit shit shit."

Deanna was laughing at the side. She knew how to wake her up.

"You are a mean person."

"Yeah, I kinda killed the Senator's brother. So..."

"Not a funny joke." Jema looked at her with daggers. "What time is it really?"

"Almost 7."

"Really? Shit. Uh, you gotta go." Jema stood up and threw Deanna's panties and tshirt to her."

"Wow. I feel like a one night stand." Deanna joked.

"Jasmine is here." Jema said without looking at her and kept on throwing clothes to a very naked Deanna.

"Here? So she watched?" She put on her hoodie.

Deanna is in good mood. She's full of jokes.

"In the Philippines. In this hotel and is 5 rooms away from here."

"Oh, I hoped she didn't heard you scream my name last night." Deanna answered with a smug smile on her face.

"We are going to have a breakfast and a lunch with your company later. So you have to go before she knocks on my door and finds you here." Jema said with slight anger.

"I know, and uhm... see you later Ms. Galanza. I am looking forward to work with you." Deanna winked that made Jema's eyes big.

SHE IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!

She was stunned and almost didn't realized that Deanna was already out the door.

--

"Same hoodie, same shorts, smile on the face..." Bea sniffed her. "... didn't took a shower." Bea gasped. "You got laid!!"

Deanna made a courtesy bow and laughed with 4 rounds of memory she had last night.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Bea asked as she sipped her coffee.

"I'm not going to spill my sex life with my boss."

Bea looked at her with a side smile. "Go get a shower. Meeting's at 11am."

--

Jema arrived at the venue about an hour early. She argued to her girlfriend that she can't come with her because she has to go buy, air quoted, "something" but the real reason is that she might have felt slightly guilty about what happened last night.

Again, she promised herself that it is a one time thing, and that she will keep it a secret but if she closed her eyes, all she could picture is how it made her feel.

She have never felt so alive last night. And to her surprise, she is not that tired. Like she can do that all day.

With Deanna.

I'm cheating. Oh my God. Am I Fhen?

She was parked at the restaurant. Panic starts to hit her.

She was startled when someone knocked on her window.

"What the fuck?!" She said and clasped her chest.

"Sorry." Deanna bowed to level her head on the window. "Didn't mean that."

"What do you want?" With a slight of annoyance, she asked her.