Prolouge

"Deanna, relax okay?" The man pleaded for his life as Deanna was pointing a gun on his face.

"It was you." She was shaking with anger and her voice was cracking on the process. "You killed her."

"I didn't know okay? I-I can protect you. Okay? This.. this is all business for my sister. She'll do just about anything so she can win."

Deanna pressed her eyes shut in frustration. She pressed the barrel of the gun towards his forehead. "Shut up." She said.

"Okay okay. Just be cool. Be cool."

She sighed and remove the gun on his forehead but still pointed onto him.

"I didn't knew. All I know is she wants me to kill her...."

"Yeah. And I'll do everything just to revenge her and...."

BANG!!

Blood was all over the floor and the wall. The body plopped on the floor, very life-less.

There was a gun shot on the left temple and the bullet passed through the right. She knew right then and there, she's screwed.

She was panting heavily even though she was stationary the whole time.

She looked at the gun and threw it on the floor, before running out of that empty warehouse.

She ran and ran.

And ran.

She knew she didn't pulled the trigger. She was pointing at the forehead and the bullet went through her temple.

She kept on running until she arrived at her house. Immediately, she ran upstairs to get her things as she plan to escape.

"Come on, come on." She motivated herself as she threw clothes and her passport to the bag.

Minutes later, just as she was done packing everything she needed to escape, she heard a siren of a police car. Then and there. She knew she's screwed.

"Deanna Wong!! Sumuko ka na!! Napapalibutan ka namin!!"

'Oh no no no no.'

She looked behind and ran towards the kitchen where the back exit was. But she saw a silhouette of a man with a gun, so she backed up a little.

"Tangina." She cursed as she left with no choice but to give herself up.

The leader of that police group barged in after the destroyed the lock and on the spot they arrested her.

"Deanna Wong, arestado ka sa pagkakasalang pag patay sa kapatid ng mayor ng Manila.."

On the back of her head, she heard the Miranda Rights being dictated to her. But her mind is floating right now. She didn't understood a word.

All she knew, she was getting dragged out of her house and into the jail.