I love her

"Why did you do it?" The opposing lawyer asked the witness on the stand.

Michael San Rafael, a 16 year old student that was caught stealing money from an old lady at the market, at 12 noon.

"I need the money, 3 months from now." He answered.

"Why does a 16 year old needed a generous amount of money? 15 thousand pesos."

"I can't tell you."

"Are you taking drugs?"

"No."

"THEN WHY DO YOU NEED THE MONEY?!" The lawyer shouted.

"Objection! Badgering the witness." Jia stood up and exclaimed.

"Mr. Morales, enough." The judge said to calm the other opposing lawyer.

Morales was still looking at Michael who has watery eyes. "No more questions."

**

They were back in the conference room, together with Michael, when Jia asked him. "Why do you need the money?"

"And what is three months from now?" Jho asked.

Jema who was on the side, folded arms, listening to them.

"I can't tell you that." He said and looked at this twisted hands, nervous.

"They are your lawyers, you can trust them." Jema said.

"I... can't tell you. But I can show you." Michael said.

They all looked at each other in confusion.

Michael led them in a remote area in Batangas.

"If he will kill me, please tell my mom I love her, and tell Bea to move on." Jho said to Jia who were in the back of the car.

Jema looked at them in the rear mirror.

"Kaliwa." Michael instructed and they arrived in a small house and an old trailer truck beside it.

"If he opens that trailer and there were many bones and skulls, I will run and I will never look back." Jho said again that made Jema sigh in frustration.

"Remind me again, how Bea fell in love with you?" Jia said.

"Well..." Jho smiled and was about to answer when Jema shushed.

They walked towards the old trailer, and Michael opened it. There were baby clothes, toys, things in there and they still have the price tags.

"What is..."

"I got someone pregnant. And I love her. I want to provide but I'm a minor, I can't have a job. I'm still studying. So I stole money to buy these things. I swear all of the money, it went here. I have the receipts."

"Who is she?" Jia asked.

"I can't."

"Michael..." Jema was about to repeat herself that she can trust them.

"No!" He exclaimed. "She won't be included in this."

"What is it with people not including loved ones?" Jema whispered as she put her hands on her face.

"Michael, we can use this to acquit you from the robbery. We can reduce it up to community service." Jho explained.

"I can't cause she'll loose her license."

They frowned at him.

"Kathy Bersola. She's my PE teacher. I love her, okay. Don't involve her into this."