A Little too Affectionate

Hello Readers, I'm dreadfully sorry for the long wait for this chapter

I had fallen ill a little while ago and since then it's just been one inconvenience after another so I haven't had the time or determination to write. But I'm here now and I hope I can continue to follow my 'schedule'.
I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused and I hope to make up for it. 👍
_______________________________

' Tonight just seemed to get messier and messier as time passes. Spending the night alone with Dagur wasn't what i had been expecting when i arrived an hour or two prior but here we are.

I'm hoping the others are alright, I'm not sure wether I should pray that they come and help me or if they should stay away for their own safety.

For now, all Dagur knows is that I'm alone on Dragon island, cold and 'defenceless' and that I have been here for some time based on the severe lack of heat emitting from my hands that have been tucked into his own.

So I don't think he'll be so willing to allow others close right now.

Hopefully nothing else will go wrong and Tuffnut is actually handling the dragons properly, I know how easy it is for Tryggr to slip away.

Once Dagur and I had our rather uncomfortable conversation on the floor,  it was hence forth much harder to gain back my personal space.

That's typically the usual whenever Dagur would be around, the moment I accidentally get too close - or when Dagur would would take the initiative and make his way into my bubble - I would never get that space back.

It was like some sort of magnet, if you went into a certain radius you would be sucked in, and only struggle to separate again.

Right now would be the perfect example for Dagur's clingy/attachment issues considering he was (once again) glued to my hip.

But admittedly, i wasn't going to start complaining as he's practically a walking heater. And considering how I manage to freeze in the summer, it was rather nice. Unfortunately it made me release how touch starved I am.

Dagur was very clearly enjoying every second.

It had to have been around an hour ago when Dagur had, although quite hesitantly, rose from his hunched over position above mine and quite literally lifted me from the floor and into his arms.

Which caught me quite a bit off guard, resulting in me yelping slightly before throwing my arms around his neck, my legs reflexed and kicked the at the particles in the air.

Dagur seemed to find my shock amusing and merely chuckled at my reaction, leaving a kiss on my cheek and turning to face the his makeshift fire. I felt too stunned to speak so I just placed my head into the crook of Dagur neck, careful of his metallic, shoulder pads as he then walked us to his fire and slumped onto the ground in-front of a fallen log, resting my figure half in his lap and half off.

 I felt too stunned to speak so I just placed my head into the crook of Dagur neck, careful of his metallic, shoulder pads as he then walked us to his fire and slumped onto the ground in-front of a fallen log, resting my figure half in his lap and...

But nothing else happened after that, Dagur removed his helmet and placed it by my legs, before resting his head on mine, I had admittedly panicked as a reaction so I tensed up. Eyes wide, red faced, and looking straight at the floor, I couldn't do much else as Dagur could have a fit if he thought I was trying to move away from his advances again.

I thought about simply standing up and moving next to him, perhaps that would be a more appropriate distance and he would accept it but despite the straps on his chest and his sharp looking shoulder pads, he was ridiculously comfortable to rest on.

I mean it wasn't fair at this point, based on all of the vigorous training and fighting he endures he's definitely built his visibly strong structure, but the fact that I actually felt like I could fall asleep in his warm arms was really tugging at my heartstrings. Well, maybe if it wasn't so awkward.

Although it was obviously one sided by the way Dagur was practically trying to melt our bodies as one. After a tense moment of silence he released a puff of air in a pleasant sigh and curled his arms tighter around my form, I could just make out how his eyes had shut as he rested.

I knew that from the probably very panicked expression on my face.

The grimace I held for a facial expression was very apparent as he tugged my body closer to his.

I managed to simply focus on my breathing and relax in his arms, finally succumbing to the realisation that there was no way he was just going to let me go just because I wanted him to.

I figured Dagur knew I had relaxed now as the corners of his mouth grew up in a silent grin as he kissed my forehead once before before nuzzling my hair once more.

I huffed before slumping my head into his neck and we just quietly listened to the sounds of the fire in-front of us, providing us with the mess art warmth to get through the night.

Hopefully i can think of a plan to get away from him in the morning.

He's obviously going to take this as an opportunity to try and take my to Berserker Island again to I'll have to counteract his plan before it's too late.

Well, In the morning I will.

Right now I'm going to take advantage of Dagur's comfort and warmth and just close my eyes for a few seconds.'
_______________________________

That few seconds turned to a few minutes before the sound of my name being called awoke me from my unexpected slumber.

It sounded an awful lot like Hiccup, but if Hiccup was with me and Dagur then...

Oh Tho-

"HICCUP!"

_______________________________I'm sorry this chapters rather short, I think I'm struggling a bit with writers block for the moment

I'm sorry this chapters rather short, I think I'm struggling a bit with writers block for the moment.
Any criticism is welcomed, I would be grateful if I can make the story better for everyone, just do keep in mind this is a Yandere based story so it's... well you know not going to be the most normalised love story you'll see. 👍