A Mincontrolled Betrayal

_______________________________With Tryggr:

With Tryggr:

Slow, deep rumbling can be heard as the small dragon scurries across the rock floor of the cave, occasionally checking behind him in comfort before huffing and continuing forward.

The short tail of what appears to be a downsized fish can be seen sticking out from the side view of the terror, the gradual increase in warmth and light ensuring a full view of the green dragon trotting along the length of the cave before turning at the next corner.

Only stopping once at the snout of a sleeping dragon, slow huffs of hot air being released in puffs to the small dragon as the dragon slowly adjusts its head.

A deep rumble could be heard as the large head slowly rises as the dragon wakes from its slumber, Tryggr's small head rising in sync as he drops the fish in turn.
_______________________________
Back with (Y/N):

Toothless can then be seen as he continues to run as Hiccup and Dagur follow after him.

Dagur then watches Toothless in confusion.

"I don't get it! Why doesn't it just fly away?!" Dagur complains, crouching over the top of a small rock ledge, looking over to the Night fury's running form.

"Maybe it ... wants us to follow."

"You mean a trap?!" Dagur says surprised

"Exactly! Maybe we should go back ..."

"Ohh Brother, don't you know that a trapper's traps can trap the trapper?!" Dagur says as he turns to look at his 'brother'

"What does that even mean?" Hiccup replies, tone laced with pure and utter confusion as he stares back up at Dagur, his grip on his shield increasing having to think of how the Viking  chief has been acting after knowing his betrothed ran away onc...

"What does that even mean?" Hiccup replies, tone laced with pure and utter confusion as he stares back up at Dagur, his grip on his shield increasing having to think of how the Viking  chief has been acting after knowing his betrothed ran away once again.

His concern only increases with Dagur's reply as he chuckles and says,"I don't know!!" Before they both jump from the small ledge and continue on their hunt, both having similar thoughts on finding the runaway human and dragon duo - at the same time as the (H/C) and Night-fury get closer to the end of the small island, all blissfully unaware of a small terror's current predicament with a new dragon.
_______________________________