The NightFury?

- Just to clarify, this conversation happens a little bit after Hiccups awkward reunion with Dagur - specifically after Dagur asks Hiccup the question as to what Hiccup was doing in the woods, how he then says that he came here alone

But then Dagur then says," Oh? I'm not sure about alone... you must have encouraged my beloved to join your little hunt, and risking her precious life as well.", before he chuckles mockingly, turning around back to the log, putting his sword back into its case right before reaching behind the log to carry your sleeping form covered in a brown blanket, and facing Hiccups now panicked form, just now realising who was currently in Dagur's arms.

That was the moment Hiccup called your name and woke you up.
Hope that helps -
_______________________________

 Hope that helps -_______________________________

Recap of the previous chapter:

That few seconds turned to a few minutes before the sound of my name being called awoke me from my unintentional slumber.

It sounded an awful lot like Hiccup, but if Hiccup was with me and Dagur then...

Oh Tho-

"HICCUP!"

"(Y/N)! What a surprise to see you here! And with my good friend Dagur" Hiccup spoke, as his attempt at a cover up, which ultimately failed due to his obvious frigid form, at least from what I could tell, Dagur seemed more annoyed by the fact  that Hiccup brought you here to begin with, by the rather apparent, monotone looking glare that he had directed on to Hiccups form.

Hiccup himself was understandably very uncomfortable with the current situation, his eyes constantly flickering back and forth from me to Dagur before rounding back to me.

Hiccups awkward smile looked more like a failed attempt to hide a wince, looking on the current situation.

Once again though, with Dagur clearly not realising the amount of panic going the the future chief and his, the now wide awake, fiancé that was currently resting in his firm grip, he then drops the night fury bomb.

Walking right up to Hiccup, following him even as he tried to back away, before ducking slightly, squishing your body even further to his chest, as you unconsciously paid more attention to his heart beat, looking at nothing in particular with blown eyes as he leans right up to Hiccups face and asks,

"So, whatever happened to that Night Fury, Hiccup?"  Dagur questioned, squinting at Hiccups face as he awkwardly looks anywhere but at Dagur.

"Oh yeah, well, just. Bad news, uh – It got away."  Was Hiccup rather slow but assumably cleverly thought out, with the assumption that Dagur would let the dragon go if he knew it fled. Which was apparently wrong by Dagur's reply...

"That's GREAT news!" Dagur's sudden expressed joy made both yourself and Hiccup jump, before you then winced as well realising that Dagur's grip was tightening around your arm and thigh, as though he was trying to convey his excitement through his grip, only to be slightly released from his death grip once you released a groan from the tightness.

"It is?!" Hiccup replied, concerned for the reason for Dagur's abrupt excitement, already knowing it wouldn't be for a good reason.

"Yes! New plan!" At that moment, Dagur skilfully dropped your legs to the floor and surprisingly let you go entirely as he quickly mangaed to get Hiccup into a headlock before turning away from you slightly," You and I are going to hunt "the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself". We are going to take down that Night Fury once and for all!" Dagur stated,  showing the raw determination set on his features before moving away from Hiccups side and heading towards you slightly.

Who in the moment before had finally realised that she was released was quietly sidestepping away from the situation, but was ultimately stopped by Dagur casually grabbing your waist and yanking you down to the floor with him infront of the fire.

Due to being unexpected yanked down, you kind of landed with you too half resting on Dagur's leg, with his hand still having a firm grip on your hip.

"Uhh ... ok?" Hiccup tried to speak but was then also dragged down to the floor with the two of you. More concerning my what happened next surprises you the most.

"WOOOOHOOOHOOHOOHOOO!!! Come on! Howl with me! It feels good."

Hiccup, had been rubbing his shoulder from where Dagur pushed him but still attempted to make a pathetic attempt at howling.

(Y/N) on the other hand, was stuck with feeling concerned for Dagur's mentality, having it been clear that he's more fired up than usual so he's deadly serious about finding Toothless, you and Hiccup then exchanged glances, sharing a silent agreement to do whatever it takes to hide the Dragons away from Dagur when/ if it comes down to it.

_______________________________

How I imagine (Y/N)'s reaction to Dagur's coddling.

I'm sorry for the small, and rather late, chapter but because it's almost my last week til Christmas I've been so preoccupied with college work so I'm sorry but this is all the work I have energy for at the moment

I'm sorry for the small, and rather late, chapter but because it's almost my last week til Christmas I've been so preoccupied with college work so I'm sorry but this is all the work I have energy for at the moment. 👍