The Skeksis explains

Time skip....

The skeksis are with them in the hall

SkekTek: A new alien?

Mare- Kinda. But hundreds of years ago my ancestors kept this mask.

She shows them the skull bio mask

They gasped*

Mare- It saved us earlier today. We didn't see much of him but something on his gauntlet turned him invisible , he has black dreads , yellow and white skim ,nets , armor on his chest , shoulders , forearms , and legs. And he was wearing that silver mysterious bio mask.

SkekZok: It can't be.

SkekVar: We didn't know they would arrive soon.

All- Hung ?

Tigs- You know them ?

Muskrat- And to prove we are sure , we have this

He holds a small jar of glowing green blood

SkekTek: Yes, we used to be in harmony with them, we thought they were all wiped out cause of the Gordanians

Malikai- Gordanians?

SkekSil: Those lizard alien roughians who conquered the planets.

SkekNa: The predators decided to help us by leading them away to a black hole, thought all of them sacrificed their lives to save us.

SkekOk- Those aliens have lived even before everyone on earth was made. They are very honorable. They only go for men or worthy prey , not women or children.

The kids were shocked*

Tito: They sacrificed their lives for you?

SkekZok- Or we though. Must've been all the older yautja. They live over 1,000 years or MORE !

They are shocked*

Zell: How terrible!

SkekOk- So it's terrible their Semis immortal ?

Maisie: So there's still a fleet of them still alive?

SkekSo- It's a possibility. But unlike any other alien species 1 : For that species of Yaurja , deote having male elders , ancients , and even one kimg that rules all ,the females are the dominant ones

Ice cube: Awesome.

SkekSo- 2 : They are taller , faster , stronger , and more agile than normal beings like you

Grimskull: Sounds legit.

SkekSo: 3 : It's not just your planets they hunt's they hunt everywhere else to find the most worthy prey.

Maisie: I see.

SkekSo- But there are some dangerous Bad Predators called the Super or the Bad Blooded predators...

They gulped*

Tito: Ai ai ai...

SkekSo- These predators are the most dangerous. They are banished to a game preserve planet. They don't care about honor at all , they have no respect for women or children and they're not afraid to kill them as well.

They gasped*

Goggles: We're dead.

SkekSo- But if he didn't attack any of you , you're alright. They predator is honorable , and has respect for women and children.

Pentol: Okay.

SkekVar: Just stay away from the killer ones.

SkekSo- If you see the predator again , let us know.

Maisie- We will.