OBSESSION 14

I woke early to prepare Kianna's favorite food; I can't wait for our monthsary to cook for her in order to say sorry for how I irritated her last night. I took a shower before going to the kitchen to cook.

I prepared the ingredients I needed and started to cook the buttered shrimp before I followed the ginisang ampalaya so that when she ate it, the ampalaya would be a little crunchy. 

After a few minutes I finished preparing and cleaning the kitchen, I went to our room to wake her up. As soon as I was at the door, I could see how beautiful she was in the morning, she was still asleep, maybe she was too tired. 

When I approached her, I saw that she had just woken up. "Good morning my love." i kissed her in her cheek.

"Good morning."

After she got up, he went straight to the bathroom to wash her face, when she entered the bathroom, I saw blood on the bed sheet of our bed. I panicked and didn't know what to do, maybe she hurt herself last night because of me while I was sleeping, or maybe something sharp hurt her.

"Love are you okay? I saw blood in the bed sheet, are you hurt?" i said in a panic voice.

"No, I'm okay." she answered.

"B-But i saw a blood. I'm sorry if you hurt yourself i guess it because of me." in a deep and sorrow voice. 

I heard she laugh in the bathroom, "Why are you laughing for pete's sake Kianna!" i panicked.

What if she lost her sanity? 

"Calm down Jad. May dalaw ako ngayon." 

Dalaw? She has a visitor? WTF!

What is the connection with the blood I saw on the bed sheet?

"Bisita?" i frowned my forehead.

"Oh God Jad have you lost your mind? I have menstruation." she said.

"O-Oh I'm sorry i don't know."

Dammit!

 "Can you buy me a sanitary pad, Jad?"

"Is that a thing that woman put in their vagina?" i curiously asked.

"U-Uhm y-yeah. If okay lang sayo wala kasi akong extra ngayon." she sounds shy.

"Okay wait me here, may niluto rin ako sa baba favorite mo bibilisan ko na lang baka lumamig na yun." 

"J-Jad..." she shout when i attempt to open a door.

"Why love?"

"Buy me s-some c-chocolate too." she said stammering.

"I'll go now."

I immediately looked for a nearby convenience store, which fortunately available. I don't know where to starts, some girls are looking to me. It was good and a male staff came by and I asked where the sanitary pad section was. And he pointed out where it was, I didn't know what Kianna wants here so I just got different brands.

And after that i went to chocolate area I also took snacks that I assume she will prefer, as well as processed foods such as Nova, Piattos, and a variety of salty products. While browsing for Kianna's-related items, I discovered that it's similar to being pregnant when a girl has menstruation. 

I quickly went home because I wonder what happened to Kianna, when I arrived at the unit I immediately went straight to the room and handed her the things I bought. I left the chocolates she requested in the kitchen.

"Sa kusina na kita aantayin, iinitin ko muna yung niluto ko love." paalam ko sa kanya.

"Thank you Jad for your efforts, susunod na lang ako." she replied.