OBSESSION 27

TRIGGER WARNING!

Edrene Jad Sandoval

"Edrene mukhang andito na sila." 

Napatayo agad ako sa sinabi ni Matthew lumabas ako sa bahay at nakita kong bumaba sa itim na van si Felicia, sumunod sa kanya ang mga tauhan niya nya na may mga dalang baril. Hindi ko alam paano nila naipuslit yan sa loob ng village.

"Where's Kianna?" i asked in emotionless.

And now she's acting like she forgot something, "Oh! I'm sorry... i forgot her." and then she laugh like crazy well, she is crazy.

I frowned my brows and clenched my fist, "I am not joking here! Give her to me!" i commanded her.

"Let her out!" utos ni Felicia sa isang tauhan niya.

Nakita kong binuksan niya ang kabilang side ng van at nakita kong buhat niya si Kianna na walang malay. Kinuha ko si Kianna sa mga kamay niya at ako na ang bumuhat.

Damn i miss her so much.

"Time is ticking Edrene." sabi ni Felicia na ngayon ay may hawak ng baril.

"Give me a moment to spend a time for her." i faced her while Kianna still in my arms.

"5 minutes at huwag mo akong balak linlangin Edrene, hindi mo magugustuhan ang gagawin ko sa babaeng yan." sabi niya habang pinupunasan ang baril niya.

Hindi ko na siya pinansin at dinala ko si Kianna sa loob at pinahiga sa kama niya, hinahaplos ko ang tiyan niya at napapaluha ako but i need to calm in order to survive in this situation. Niyakap ko siya habang hinihipo ang tiyan niya.

"I'm sorry mga anak kung napabayaan ko ang mama ninyo, if only I had known before that this would happen. I might have stopped it and corrected all my mistakes with your mother." i cried and held her hand and kiss it.

I only cry to someone who has a genuinely care for me and love me. This is my weakest side right now if only Kianna could see. She is very beautiful right now, she's sleeping peacefully. And in her sleep she is very fragile and innocent, just like a living sleeping beauty in fairy tales story.

"E-Edrene, it's time Felicia is being stubborn." Linda said

"I'll go now, bring Kianna to the hospital after i leave to monitor their health. I know we only met this day but I am very thankful that Kianna became your friend. Just give a minute to talk to her even though she is sleeping." 

She nodded and left, i kissed Kianna's cheek and forehead down to her belly. "I love you so much, huwag niyong pahirapan ang mama nyo ha babalikan ko kayo kapag naayos ko na ang lahat."

I felt a kick.

"I promise that, love. I will do everything to make you safe even though my life put in danger."

After that i left her and went to Felicia who is waiting to me outside.

"Done in your drama with that bitch?" she asked and acted like cleaning her gun.

"Call her again in that name i will kill you with your own gun!" i said in a deep and scary aura.

"Don't worry after we get married i promise to you that you will forget her." she held my hands and face me with a smile.

"Nah, i will make you suffer when we get married. Not in bed but in hell living with me." i said and still facing the road.

"I will do everything just to make you mine, Edrene." she changed her emotions now.

"Hinahabol mo ako ngayon kung kailan okay at masaya na ang buhay ko ngayon?" I looked at her now with anger and hatred in my eyes. "Well, in the first place kung hindi ka nagloko at pinaglaruan ako noon baka nga hanggang ngayon tayo pa rin."