OBSESSION 33

Kianna Sanchez

Wedding Day.

The sun was shining brightly on the day of my intimate wedding. I had been dreaming of this day for so long, and it was finally here. I was surrounded by my closest family and friends, all of whom had come to celebrate this special day with me.

The ceremony was held here in the garden, with only a few rows of chairs for our guests. I was so nervous, but I was also filled with joy and excitement. I could feel the love in the room, and it was a beautiful moment.

My dad was the one who walked me in the altar, while Jad's parents are right beside him.

The ceremony was short and sweet, and I was so happy to be able to share my vows with my partner.

"I, Edrene Jad Sandoval , take you, Kianna Sanchez, to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to love you, honor you, and cherish you for all the days of my life.

I promise to be your lifelong companion and to support you through all of life's highs and lows. I'll be your closest confidant, lover, and best friend. For you, I will always work to be my best self, and I will always be open and honest with you. I swear I'll always be there for you, that I'll listen to you, stand by you, and cheer you on. I'll always be your biggest cheerleader and the first one to help you up when you fall.

I will always be your pillar of strength, your home, and my companion on all of life's journeys. I'll be your friend to laugh with always, your shoulder to shed tears on, and your arm to hold when you're in need.

This is my solemn vow."

And we exchanged rings and sealed our commitment with a kiss.

We're officially husband and wife. I am now married to the person i loved in a sec i reminiscence all of the challenges that we faced, and smiled while looking to the man i loved. 

After the ceremony, we had a small reception in a same location but different spot. We had a few tables set up with food and drinks, and everyone was having a great time. We laughed and talked, and I felt so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

The day ended with a beautiful sunset, and I couldn't help but feel so grateful for the day. It was an intimate wedding, but it was perfect in every way. I was surrounded by love, and I knew that I had made the right decision.

"Congratulations anak." daddy greeted me with a smile

"Thank you daddy." i said while looking to my dad's new family

"Congratulations iha, i hope you will forgive us sa lahat ng kasalanan namin sayo." sabi ng bago niyang asawa at nginitian ko lamang sya

Nakita kong papalapit sa amin si Jad at may dala itong champagne. 

"Edrene congratulations on your wedding." nakangiting bati ng bagong asawa ni daddy it was his secretary before.

"Thank you madam." sabi nya at bumaling ng tingin kay daddy, "Good evening, sir" nakipag shake hands sya dito

"Cut the sir" sabay tawa ng mahina ni dad "Call me dad or papa whatever you want, you are my son in law now."

"My pleasure sir, i mean d-dad" medyo hindi sanay si Jad nakikita ko sa kanya yun.

Lumapit si Jad sa akin at hinapit ako sa bewang, "May I excuse your daughter for a moment the cake cutting will going to start." 

"Sure iho, let's go hon." sabi ng bagong asawa nya.

Ngumiti lamang si daddy sa amin at umalis na rin.

"You're beautiful, my life." ngiting sambit niya sa akin habang ang nakatitig ang nakakalusaw mga tingin sa akin.