#2:"Obsessed"

Damian's POV.

"Victory, Victory, Victory"

"Victory, Victory, Victory".....I yelled in happiness as I throwed my Drunk self on Couch, I raised My beer bottle to Drink but Got Disappointed as It was empty, Suddenly I Heard Soft footsteps on floor, I Smirked as I Know who this noise belongs to. . . .

Damian:. . . . . Y/n ?

I didn't needed to call twice, She Walked Out and Stood in front of me, I Smirked as She was shivering And looki'n down , She never looked at me in the Eyes, It made me feel like powerful person, I stood up and got close to Her. . .

Damian: Why are shivering Darling..? Everythings alright...?

I Pulled Her into hug, She Was Now shivering more And Even cryin', I brushed Her hair as I was enjoying her fear, 15 years ago, Her Real Mother introduced me to Her as Her step father, . . . .

Damian: I Still Remember the Day I met you...Do You remember..??

*Flashback 15 years ago*.

Keth: Damian....Y/n is really a special Kid... You'll Love her..!! Y/N..!!

She called Her Daughter, She wanted me to meet Her Daughter, What Nonsense !! I'm marrying Her so that I can inherited Her property but Now I Need to Take care of a kid Too . . . I was above Disappointed until I Saw a Small figure Walkin' Downstairs, She was around 5 years , Pale skin and black Hair with Many white straids, So innocent and pure . . . . 

Keth: Here's Y/n .....!! She's Mah Daughter ...See I told You She's really Adorable !!

Damian: What's with that white straids ?

Keth: Uhh.... It's a Genetic Disorder, Her Black Hair is slowly turning white...!

She explained while The moment Y/n locked Her eyes With Me for the first time, I knew it she's somethi'n Special, she was just Standin' There and looki'n Deep Into My eyes. . . . .

Damian: Heyy . . . . I'm Damian...!!

I tried to talk to her and Offered My hand But She wasn't like any 5 year's old kid, She Was tryi'n Her hard to figure Out what's Goin' on Here. . .   .

Lil Y/n: Is He Goin' to be My step Dad...?

She suddenly Asked, Seemed like she understood the awkward silence and hugged Her mother's leg. . . . .

Y/n: I'm Happy for you Mom...!!

Her face didn't had any expressions, Keth Looked at Me and smiled, I didn't knew Why a 5 year's old kid was Attracting me. . . . .