#6: "Their Desire"

Y/n POV. . .

You Walked Downstairs , You sneaked Into Kim's room and Damian's but Seems like They ain't Back yet. You couldn't control Your Anxiety . Walkin' Downstairs with fear Surrounding Your mind.

"How Will he react ?. He'll punish me definitely ? Would he Beat me or Burn me with cigrette?. Would he lock me in basement or Tie my neck to wall for days ? Please It all Hurts ! Please Save me someone.

You Drowning in your thoughts, You lost your Balance on stair But before you fall and Hurt your self, a Maid Pulled You Back . . . .

Maid: Are You Okay. Ma'am ?

No. I'm not. . .

Y/n: Pl~Please Don't call me Ma~am .?

She was a sweet Old women in Her 60's. Probably the oldest Here. You looked around and Saw All the maids and bodyguards Looki'n at You. . . . .

Maid:*smiles*. . .Fear Only scares You more Because You allow it to scare you.

You snapped Looked at Her with wide eyes. "How do You know?". You Asked before Answering you she Looked at the maids looki'n at y'all and Nodded lightly. They immediately Nodded back and Went to continue There work. . . . .

Maid: I'm Julian Delevingne. The Head Maid Here. Ma'am You didn't Noticed But Your face is screaming How bothered . .

She gently took your wrist and Checked Your pulse and "And scared You are." She said  as she let go of your hand. . . . 

You choose to Not reply anything because You know you would Start cryin'. You stepped Down from the stairs. . .

Julian: You'll catch cold Ma'am if you continued Walkin' Around bare feet.

You stopped and looked down at Your bare feet. . .

Y/n: It's C~Comfortable . And also it feels Illegal to wake Here with shoes on.

You admitted as You pointed down on the Beautiful marble Floor. You really have no Habit of Shoes since You always lived in house. Julian smiled at you and Said "But at least. You need to Wear shocks Ma'am. It's really Cold". She Went to bring socks for you as You Still Think You don't Need it.

!?!: Excuse me Miss Collins. . ?

You Jumped in fear at sudden . You Turned around to see Two giant Bodyguards Standin'. They had No expressions as If They we're almost robots. You Gulped seeing How Huge They Are compared to You.

Bodyguard: There's a Guy and a Girl Who wants to meet you saying there you're Friends !

Bodyguard 2: Here Ma'am~~

One of Em' handed You a Tablet that they are carrying all this Time. You Looked at the screen in Confusion and. . . .

Y/n: M~Marcus and Madison ?

Bodyguard: Are They really Your Friends ma'am. . !

You nodded as Yes as They bowed and Left to bring em'to you.