#8:"Brutal Scares"

Y/n POV. . .

You stepped back
But it was useless . . . . .

Y/n: D~Damian ?

Even in Dark You can sense him smirking and In blink of an eye You we're slammed against the door, Your Head Hit against the Wall Very hard.

Damian: You .fcking.dared.to.betray.me !

You quivered in pain as He digged his nail into your Skin.

Y/n: D~Damian . . . please~

You choked on your words as he brought his face close to yours. His Breath faning agaist Your face. Thuder striked And You Saw his face. . . .His Evil face red laced with rage.

Damian: You stepped on the boundaries I told you to not. . . . .*Psychotic smirk*. . . Don't you Think You Should Get punished.?

He harshly Pulled Pulled You in in the middle of the Room, You we're shaking badly with fear. . . .

Y/n: please. .  K~Kim . . I ~ Couldn't~t

Damian: Shut up Y/n. You're making it worst for yourself.

You felt like you're Goin' to faint as He Grabbed Your Shoulder and made you Face him. . . .

Damian: Tell me. Did Anyone Touched You ? And why the Hell you let That Bitch dye Your hair. Look How Fcking ugly You look Now !!

He pushed you and growled in frustration. Stari'n and Breathing heavily like Maniac.
Damian is Calm and Elegant outside But when he's mad, He's a Psychopath. Someone who could even Do anything without a ounce of remorse.

Y/n: I~I'm really s~so'

Before you even finish Your sentence, fist collide with Your Jaw causing You to clash against the Wall. It felt like a You're Body is numb . He walked to You and Grabbed Your hair and Dragged You to the large Mirror on the wall.

Damian: Look at yourself Y/n Collins.

Your head Was hung down because of The numbness. You can't even hear him properly as blood Dripping through your nose.

Damian: I said Look at yourself In the mirror y/n.

He warned you while Tightening the grip on your hair causing You to whine painfully . With All the strength left in your body you looked up at the mirror
It was hard to see in dark even to keep your eyes open.

Damian rested his chin over your shoulder. His cheek against your cheek.

Damian: See what you did to yourself. I don't like to Hurt You My Love.

He Turned his faceas his nose lightly rubbed against Your red cheeks. You we're barely conscious About Your surrounding.

Damian's POV.

Her tears fell as Her Glistening eyes we're barely open. My favourite Sight!

Being this close to Her and holding Her underneath my palm already melted away my anger. Though she looks more beautiful in Black Hair and that Red blood flowing through Her nose we're satisfying me as Hell.
Call me Monster for this, or a Psychopath But She's mine.
Only I have the right to be this close to Her. Trust me, It was taking Everythin' in me to not Kiss those lips of hers. I wanted to Be Her lover and Everythin' But That's Not possible in this life as I ended up being her step father. Father ? I Fcking hate this word.

But That doesn't mean She can't be Mine. She's my slave and till her last breath she's Goin' to stay underneath Me. No one would Have Her . No man.

Damian: I'm not a Psychopath love, I really care for you.