#4: "Victor's Home"

Note:
I swear Writting take lot of time so Please Vote, It'll Take only seconds/You know :)

~Author's POV~

Damian's car stopped in front of Kim's Mansion, Kim Smiled and ran to Hug Damian as She was really happy to see himBack in just Two hours as he promised. . . .

Kim: Serventy Help em' to unload the luggages and Come on Babe, I'll show you Your Room. . .!

Damian: Sure love !

They Left inside while You opened the car Doors and stepped out carrying Your mom's painting. . .

As You Kept Your head down you bumped Into Someone causing The painting in Your hand fall on the ground and the glass shattered into pieces, Everyone's attention Went to you including Kim's and Damian's. . . . . . .

Y/n:No~

You Didn't Even realised tears flowing through Your Eyes, You looked in Your front and saw Jordy With Hardin and Kevin behind Him, They Smirked as They' weren't guilty at All. . . . . .

But soon everyone's attention Turned to Your Wound on your lips, Even Blue Smith Brothers we're Thinkin' about it. . . .

Kim:Damian what happened with Her? Why there's bruise on her lips ?

Damian mentally Smirked as he is the one who have Hurted Her But. ... ..

Damian: Ohh. ..! My y/n is really Clumsy she slipped off Stairs and ended up hurting Her self !

Kim: Ohh My dear !

You didn't cared about anything and kneeled,without a second thought you You Started to Pick the glass and keep it Away as You we're worried about your mom's painting. ..

Kim: Y/NN. ... !! Don't touch it Baby. . . You'll hurt your fingers. ..!!

Kim Shouted But you didn't cared while The Brothers Smirked and enjoyed your state but Their smile faded as . . . .

Y/n: I Can't !!. . . .This is My mom's portrait. .!

They Felt bad But didn't Wanted to show, Jordy and Hardin walked pass through you but

Kevin as a Sweet person He is,He Didn't wanted you to Get hurt he grabbed you by your arm and made You stand

Kevin as a Sweet person He is,He Didn't wanted you to Get hurt he grabbed you by your arm and made You stand. . . . .

Kevin: Are You stupid ? Picking up glass

You Tried to get out of his grip But he Tighten it More. . . .

Kevin: Servents . . !

He yelled and A group of Servents Started to Clean the mess , You Didn't noticed But Kevin had goosebumps as He touched your skin, He was Feeling somethi'n weird in his stomach. . . .