#13:"Without You"

Author's Pov. . .

It was Late Morning and The Maids of the mansion we're already working, They didn't even thought about coming upstairs as The brothers had strictly restricted em' .

The Brothers we're awake early but didn't moved from the bed just to stay and look at her sleeping peacefully on victor's Body, Burying her head in victor's chest who kept rubbing her back.
Last Night, Blue Smith Brothers rarely had slept because of Y/n's constant Nightmares.
It's not they we're complaining but It just pierced their heart to see her struggling to breath and shaking with fear. Years of Torture has Ruined Her mentally. They had To stay up all night, Trying to calm her. Finally, She calmed and fell asleep on Victor who kept rubbing her back for all night.

Hardin: Look at Her, She's So ridiculously Cute.

Kevin: You sure need to learn How to compliment Brother.

Jordy: I Think we should wake her up.

Victor slowly shooked her body to wake her up. He made her sit on in the middle of the boys. She Tried to rub Her eyes but Kevin Grabbed her wrist.

Kevin: Now Let's not Do that Little Lady.

She looked at em' and she quickly remembered They all slept together in bed, How they took care of her When she was hyperventilating in Her sleep.

Y/n: I -. . . I'm sorry. I troubled y'all last-

Victor: since When you're having Such sleeping problems?

She herself Didn't remember when it started to begin, Maybe it was around when she was 10 or 12, With time, It Only started to get worst and that's why Damien gave her unprescripted drug pills. And She was Doin' well because of this pills but actually It was Only more messing up her mental health .she tried to stop taking pills But at the end, She had to take the pills.

Hardin: Do You take any pills?

You looked up at him quickly, She hid her pills well so no one could find it. No way they saw it.

Y/n ,instead of replying Just got off the bed and Avoided eye contact with em', She didn't wanted to lie to em' at the same time, She didn't wanted to Tell em' about the pills,Not yet.

Y/n: I'll Answer your question. . . . . But Not Now. I'm sorry,I'll go, Get freshen up.

She totally ignored em' and disappeared in bathroom.

The brothers looked up at each other. She didn't answered but she didn't lied to em'.
They decided to wait for Her to come out, They really couldn't risk leaving alone for single second.

Y/n,took a long warn shower thinking the brothers would leave and won't Wait. After 30 minutes, She walked out of the bathroom Only wearing a short white robe and wet hair. She sometimes, she Missed her white hair as she was drying her long black dyed hair with towel totally unaware of the brothers waiting in the bed.

Their eyes shot up from the Their phone screen to see her coming out of the bathroom.
Their Bodies stilled, Unable to look Away from her almost naked body. They say up from Their lying position and took a sharp breath.
They could feel their selves getting hard as her fresh lavender scent overpowered in the room.

As Y/n couldn't stand Their Starin' she ran back into the bathroom, slamming the door closed while The brothers immediately disappeared after a moment of awkward silence,to Their own room to take care of something.

You dressed up and sat on bed , Tensed about what's going to happen. . . . . .
To escape the Tension, You get off the bed walking out of the room with Bare Foot, Again forgetting Your socks and shoes behind.