#12:"Darkside-ll"

Ace's POV. . . .

All teachers Left leaving me Alone in Staff room.
I groaned in frustration as I couldn't get her out of my mind.
She's my enemy's stepsister, For fuck sake !!

Whenever I close my eyes Her face flashes in, Her teary Eyes and trembling lips that Barely brushed against mine.

Ace: Stop fcking with my mind!

I took out the student's Assignment papers to check so I could distract my mind But Soon enough, I was Disturbed by a knock on the door.
There's no one in the Staff room accept for me though so I composed myself and Yelled out "come in". . .

I kept my eyes down at the Papers but then I decided to Look up to see Who's it.
I stood up from my chair as I locked my eyes with her. . . .

Y/n: We're You thinking about me ? *Smirks*. . . .

I was Surprised to see Her Standing there with Seductive smirk and the innocence in Her eyes we're Long gone.
I cleared my throat. . .

Ace: What Are You Doin' Here? Thought You we're kind off Scared of me Doll?

I gulped when She locked the door then walked to me and Stood In front of me. . . .
She locked Her Arms Around my neck
And I was still shocked. . . . .

Y/n: I know what's Going on inside your Head.

Ace: And What is it Goin' Inside my mind?

She Smirked before Standing on her toes and bringing her lips close to my ears. . . .

Y/n: You want me. . . . . Tell me What Should I Do For You. . .~

I swear, I had to dug my nails into palm to stop myself from Ramming into Her.

Ace: Back Off Doll. I don't Think I could Control Anymore. . . .

The last shred of my Restrain broke when she Hardly bit My ear.

I immediately spinned Her and Pressed her against the table before Locking her Both Hand behind her wrist. . . .
She Giggled manically. . . .  .

Y/n: We'll, I'd like you to lost your control. . .

I Bended little bit towards her and pressed my body more Against her warm And Soft one. . . . .
The tension between us was Literally Driving me insane. . . .
I held her waist and then trailed my hand up at her Hand to rest it on her shoulder. . . . .
I so fcking badly wants To Do those sinful things to her but I didn't wanted to scare her. .
She's. . . Not like other Girls. I reminded myself.

I spined her around so she could Face me. There was so Much lust in her eyes, That Didn't seem like the Y/n I like but Gosh, This Closeness. . I so fcking Loved it. I'm obsessed. . . . . .
I Looked at Her Lips, wishing to Devour it as I remembered Her Lips against mine in the library when I saved her. So Soft and Sweet .

Ace: Y/n,Can I ~

Y/n: Since When You Started to ask for permission. .?*smirks*

Yes, I Never Asked for Permission then why? Why I want To Be so gentle with Her? It was always A Quick Fck and Threw them out.
Why The Thought of her Away from me Irritates me so much ?
I leaned Forward to kiss her But . . . . .

No, She can't be Y/n.
She's Not like this at all neither she smell like cheap Flower perfume.
I pulled back Only to see some another women smirking at me.
I immediately Jerked off from Her,
was I fcking Hallucinating?

Ace: Shit !! Stop fcking With My Head ?

Women: Well, I don't Mind You Calling me Y/n ? Now Kiss Me ~