#5 : "Wierd Creatures"

Note: I loved This chapter, Because y'all are going to meet New Amazing characters .
XD XD XD

Damian's POV. . . .

I dragged Y/n to Corner while Kim and her sons are waiting for us on dinning table. . .

Damian: Listen To me carefully, I want you to Tell Kim That You don't want to join college, Got me ?

She vigorously Nodded , I know she can never disobey Me. . .

Damian: After Diner, Go to her room and Tell Her Okay darling ?

Y/n: Y~Yes. . Dami~ian.   !

Damian: Good Girl ! I want to protect you from those hormonal boys at college You know That Right ?

She Nodded ! Of course Yes, I don't Her to even look at any other guy and I know She Won't ask any questions back Because She knows that if she did then I will break that beautiful jaw of hers. . . .

~time skip~

Kim: You can tell me everything you want ok ?

Y/n: I~I don't want to Go University ! I really don't want to. . ..

Kim: Why~

Y/n: I'm scared. . .

You immediately said Makin' her confuse, By scared You meant Damian. .. . . .

Kim: That's it ? Darling I don't know what you're scared off But You Gotta face it ! University Is a place You'll Improve . Trust me Y/n There's nothing to be scared of. . .!

Y/n: Wh~Why you care so much for me Kim ??

She smiled like a angel and walked to You. . .

Kim: Because You're Special to me ! Mah Daughter. . !

She Cupped your face, she had Only pure love in her eyes nothing Else, A Motherly affection That You missed the Most. . . ..

Kim: You know I was pregnant With a daughter But I had a miscarriage. . . . ~~

Y/n: I~I'm Sorry Kim. . !

She immediately hid her sadness with cheerful laugh. . . .

Kim: Now Tell me. . What You're Scared of ?

Damian. The Monster of My Life. . I'M SCARED OF HIM..... .

Y/n: Bullying. . .?

You lied. . .

Y/n: They'll make fun of me because of my white hair like They used to Do in school. . !

Kim: That's it...*Giggles*. . .I have a magic solution for you....That all Your White Hair will just disappear. !

Y/n: Y~You'll shave my head ?

Kim:*burst into laughter*. . NOO !! I'll dye Your hair. . !

Y/n: dye ?

Kim: We'll colour your Hair !!

Nooo! Damian will Kill me as well as you Kim !! Your Eyes widened As Damian Never allowed You to cut Your Hair or do anything without his permission. . .

Y/n: Kim. ....N~No. ..~~

Kim: Ahh. . ...Trust me Sweetheart . . I'm a Magician. . .!

With that she dragged you into the bathroom to dye Your hair. . . . .