#3:"The Untold Stories"

Note: So I changed Kevin's Character, I prefer y'all to just Read The #part 1 again, And Yeap, This Is My story, This is actually the way I write, And yeah
What y'all think abt Y/n Collins ?

Damian's POV. .

It's been a month since I married Keth , Surprisingly I don't know Why But I always found myself looki'n at Y/n, she's just a 5 year's day , I always found her either Drawing or Just sitting quietly, Her abnormal Behaviour was Something strange

It's been a month since I married Keth , Surprisingly I don't know Why But I always found myself looki'n at Y/n, she's just a 5 year's day , I always found her either Drawing or Just sitting quietly, Her abnormal Behaviour was Something strange. . . . .

Keth: Honey Did You liked Breakfast I cooked ?

I snapped out of my thought and looked at Keth washing dishes. . .

Damian: Yeah Thanks. . .! If You don't mind can I ask you something Darling. . ?

Keth: Go Ahead . . !

Damian: what's Wrong With Y/n. .? I mean since I moved Here I have never Saw Her laughing , Talki'n, even smiling. . ? Does she Hate me ?

Keth stopped doing the dishes and looked at Me With Worry. . .

Keth: No She Doesn't Hate You. . ! It's has always been like That. . . . She's ain't like other kids, But she used to smile untill her Dad passed away, sometimes, I'm really Worried abt her Damian ?

I looked at Y/n Who was Colouring pictures in livin' room, I Hugged cryin' Keth but Couldn't hide My smirk. . .

Damian: Don't Worry. . . Now I'll Take Care of Her. . . !

Keth: Thanks Damian . . . You're already taking care of my company, Me and Also Y/n. . . I love You. .!

Damian: It's My responsibility Keth. . ! And Don't Forget, You have a meeting In LA, You'll be leaving early in the morning. . .!

Keth: Yeahh ! I'll drive myself to airport You Just Take Care of Y/n OKaY. . .?

She left to her room before kissing my cheeks, I wiped off my cheeks and smirk at Y/n,

"You're Not Goin' to come back anyway Stupid women"

~~Time Skip~~
.One week later.

Grandma: Y/n, Whatever I'm Goin' to Tell you You have to listen me Very carefully Okay Baby ?

Little Y/n nodded. .

Y/n: I Will listen to You But Please Tell me where's Mom. . .! I haven't seen her Since A week grandma ?

Grandpa: Baby. . . Your Mom is Never Goin' to come back. . .*sobs*. . . She's With your dad in the sky !