#10:"Trust In Touch"

Note:
You love me!
I love You all !!
That's it , Nothing Else For Note !!!

Jordy POV. . . . .

It's 7 in the morning, While I'm walking through the Hallway to wake up my brothers, Servents Greated me on the way. It's pretty nice Day I wonder if she's awake yet.
Gosh! That Girl doesn't Leave My mind.
There was Instantly a Smile bloomed on my lips as remembered her Small face, Those Lips Which never smiled for once.

I stopped at my track and Moved my face at the side to see her Room's door crept open. I thought to check up on her as stepped into her room. The took a deep breath because Her lavender Smell filled my nostrils.
I wonder Why she always Smells like lavenders.
I looked the room to find it empty. I thought she's not There so I was about to leave but I noticed Bathroom's door opened. Is she's washroom? But Why No Noise is coming though ?
I don't know but I was afraid That if something happened to Her as Memories of Bruised body flashed In front of my eyes.
I nervously Walked towards The door Only to see her staring At her reflection in front of The mirror.
She was blankly staring at nothingness. . . . . .

Her back was facing me while I was Standing Outside The door and she didn't even noticed me as Her hand crept behind her back and pull down the zip of her Night Dress.
It was halfway open when she Stopped and sight.
I could see Those faded scares on her back again. I remembered the memories when we Saw em' for the first time, It was horrifying.
She doesn't deserve That. She has her sad eyes down on sink while I walked towards her. I don't know but I wanted to see those scares again, I wanted to know the Story behind those . . . .

I slowly reached my Hand towards her zip and . . . .

Y/n's POV. . . . .

You eyes shot up as Someone's hand on your back.
You thought it's Damien but It was Jordy, You we're relieved to see him instead of Damien.
But You we're confused why he's There?
You looked at his reflection in mirror. He was Looking at you with sadness in his eyes.

Y/n: W~What are you doing here?

He moved his self closer to your back.

Jordy: If it's okay with you . . . .C~Can I pull this zip down, I wanted to see your scars. . . ~

He whispered into your ears from behind as his fingers we're Hooked to Your zip, impatiently waiting for your reply. You looked at his reflection in front of mirror. . . .

Y/n: It's Ugly Jordy. . . . You'll be disgusted ~

Before you Could even reply, He roughly pulled your zip down , revealing your bare back to him. . .

Y/n: Jord~

Jordy: I Won't Hurt You Y/n. . . .Trust me~

You Chocked on your own Breath as He attached his soft lips to bare Back

You Chocked on your own Breath as He attached his soft lips to bare Back. Your front was still covered but your back was Exposed to him.
He was kissing all of your scares with so much love and Carefullness, It almost made you go Crazy. . . .
This was something New to you, So overwhelming, He grabbed your waist to keep at you on place.