#9:"Lips and Tongue"

Note: .Be Very Ready To meet Our New Character, My Readers.!?!!

Victor's POV. . .

Mom looked at Us after Y/n left with Marcus and Madison.

Kim: Is Everything Alright Boys ? Y/n looks Bit Sad ?

She asked while looking at us, She knows We could hurt anyone we dislike but she doesn't Know We would Never Hurt here . . .Never.

Jordy: Have a Seat Mom. We Gotta Talk about something. You Too Mr Lutherson.

We all took seats On Dinner Table. I know Mom was Too much Attached with Y/n in this Short Time , We knew What her Reaction would be.

 I know Mom was Too much Attached with Y/n in this Short Time , We knew What her Reaction would be

Victor: Last Night We had a Intruder in our Mansion.

Kim: And ? How Is That even possible?

Damien: Yeah ? Who Could Dare to Break The Security Here.

Kim:*cold Voice*. . . .I want him At his knees in front of me Boys, Alive.

As Expected Her bubbly personality immediately turned Dark, She Could be sweet like Sugar at the same time She Could be worst than Jeffrey Dahmer and only us and Our Blue Smith Empire only Knows about Her this side.

Kevin: Don't worry mom, He messed with wrong family.

We're not Just Simple sweet Family but Something More Dangerous, Damien knows us , The whole California Knows us but No one can dare To

My brother's Smirked and our Mom stood Up Immediately replacing Her Cold face To Happy one.

Kim: Take care of That a&&hole while I'll Go and Cook For Y/n, Come on Damien!!

She dragged Damien, But I noticed Damien Rolling his eyes off, Why did he do that ?
Before I could Think More My brothers Stood Up

Hardin: We're Going After Y/n !

I nodded as They Marched to outside with our Personal Bodyguards.
I'm was relieved when I knew my brothers are with Her, They will protect Her but. . . . .
Who will protect her from My brothers. . . . From me?

Madison's Pov

I'm so Happy.
My Lamborghini was lasting With Music As Me and Marcus are singing on top of our Lungs on back while Our Driver is driving us to University.

Marcus and Madison: BaBBy , LetME sHow yOU lOVe!!! OhhHh !! My DaROiNg !!

We we're about shout again but Marcus 's eyes went to Y/n, We almost forgot she's here too.
She's totally ignoring us and Looking out of the window, She seemed like she's so much at peace.