•07•

Blair

"Just stop your crying it's the sign of the times . . . we gotta get away from here!"

I sung terribly as I headed to the kitchen. I was surprised Blake hadn't told me shut up yet.

Oh Blake. My big sister, such a goody two-shoes. She hasn't even had her first boyfriend yet. Even I've had one, which I was sneaky enough to hide.

I knew for a fact she hasn't even had a sip of alcohol either. I would be lying if I said I haven't had some. Except it was a little more than a sip.

Last summer, my friends dared me to drink a whole bottle of beer. Being the dare devil I am, I took the challenge. I passed out half an hour later though. It was midnight so everybody was in a deep sleep to my advantage.

I took off my cherry red Beats and let them hang loose around my neck. Grabbing an ice pop from the freezer, the ice cold midst blew at my face. Before I headed back upstairs, I spotted a Five Star lime green notebook on one of the leather recliners.

Inwardly sighing, I grabbed the notebook knowing that my mom will have a full on heart attack if she saw an object plaguing the neatness of the room. Blake never leaves her stuff downstairs.

My headphones bounced as I paraded back up the stairs to her room.

"Blake, are you stupid bec-" I trailed off when I saw that her room was vacant.

I frowned, knowing that I didn't see her downstairs. Matter of a fact, the house is way too silent. I put the notebook on her night stand and left.

"Blake!"

"Blake, clean out your ears and answer me!" I stomped down the stairs.

No answer. Not a peep.

She's not in the living room. Not in the dinning room. Not in the basement. Not in either of the bathrooms. Now that I thought of it, she probably went out with Stella and Peyton.

No surprise she's a straight loser with only two friends.

I went back upstairs to my room where I spend my countless hours in. Blake is going to come home soon because our Mom likes to keep us on leash and makes our curfew seven o'clock sharp. I swear she still treats us like we're five.

Matter of a fact, she doesn't because that would mean she'd have to actually care about us. I just want to know why she treats us so cold.

Maybe I'm the way I am because of her, because she's never been there for me. Nobody is. At least that's what I feel like.

I flipped my headphones back over my ears and let the music blare through my ears. Music always helped me drown out the world and my life problems.

I skimmed each page of my People magazine, flinging page after page.

I really needed a change in my life, I've been doing the same exact thing everyday for a long time now. Dad is always out working, and Mom gives me the cold shoulder 24/7. Everyday when I get home, I just lock myself in my room. There's nothing else to really do, except the occasional visits from my friends.

It's getting too boring.

Blake couldn't even put up with me either. She always lectures on what I should be doing. I want a sister that I could borrow clothes from, a sister who I could tell my secrets to, an older sister who I'm not embarrassed to call my sibling in the school halls. Blake is the second mother I never asked for.

*

"Blake! Blair! Get down here!" My mothers voice cuts through my music. Even when the volume is on the highest setting, I can still hear traces of her shouting.

Blake is really pushing her curfew. It's almost eight o'clock.

I heard Mom's heels make their distinct click as she upped the stairs. My door swung open and I rolled my eyes, taking my headphones off.

"Did you not here me call you?" One of her black pumps tapped against the hardwood floor in a steady beat.

"Oh I did. I just ignored you," I answered bluntly.

"My kitchen floors are filthy and need to be cleaned, go clean them," She ordered.

"What am I Cinderella now?" I scoffed. I was surprised she hasn't lost it yet with my smart mouth. However, it only gave me more leniency to throw sass.

"Now Blair!" She urged. "And where on earth is Blake!?"

"Does it look like I know?" Sarcasm poisoned my tone.

She sighed exasperatedly. "Call her and tell her she needs to be home now."

"How about I just not."

She gave me the death stare and I knew I better just do as she asked before I had to hear her run her mouth again.

______________________

A/N> hiiii! It was kind of fun writing Blair. There's a pic of Blair up top if you guys can see it.

I really hoped you guys liked this one, since it's something different.

I'm also going to be alternating between Blake and Blair's POV every few chapters.

So you guys know what's going on back at Blake's house while she's gone, which is a lot.

Vote/Comment, much appreciated xx.

- kya h. ∞