•o8•

Blake

I heard the chains rattle and blinked my eyes open. I felt a sense of relief as I see that my ankles and wrists have been released. Slowly sitting myself up, I rubbed my wrists that now have red welts around them. My head spun and eyes stung.

"Get up."

I looked up and am met with the man's ice cold stare.

"What do I have five heads? I said to get up!" His shabby old boot kicked at my stomach. I whimpered at the sudden pain, clutching my stomach. I staggered to my feet, with my body still weak. I felt as if I had sea legs.

I then suddenly realized how intimidatingly tall this man was. He had to be at least over six foot. He squeezed my arm tightly and effortlessly swung me on the worn out mattress like I was rag doll.

"Now. We're going to lay down some ground rules," He began.

"You do what I say when I say," He said adamantly. He walked to the window that displayed the dimming sky.

"I'm not going to put chains on you anymore either. I know your not stupid enough to leave the safety of this house. We're too deep into the woods, plus with your phobia you won't be going anywhere."

It astounded me of how on point he was. I did think about trying to get out of here but it would just be futile because I don't even know where I am if I ever managed to get out.

This man was too smart.

He faced me. "And if you do happen to be dumber than I thought, I will catch and torture you. I don't have to try hard either because I could break you faster than you can even scream." His coarse voice spoke sinisterly and sent chills down my body.

"That's all. I'm glad we set the ground rules B," I cringed at nickname that I was growing to despise.

"Follow me."

The bed springs of the mattress squeaked as I got off the bed. I'm led through a narrow corridor with three more rooms. The hall led to an open living area.

A red faded rug laid beneath a tattered brown couch with the stuffing poking out of the pillows. Large pieces of sheetrock and dry wall scattered all over the floor. A thick blanket of dust covered the old fashioned TV screen screen.

The whole area was dark, dim and dreary, only with natural light from the stained windows slightly brightening the room. There was another small hallway nearby with a few more rooms.

To my left was tiny kitchenette with a small wooden dining set crammed in. I followed behind him to the kitchen and he took out a can of tuna and cracked it open. I hate tuna. The smell and texture made me want to puke.

"Sit down," He said grimly. I immediately sat, not wanting to get hit again. He slid the tuna can across the table.

"Now eat it," He ordered.

"I-I don't e-at tuna," I stammered.

"I don't care. Eat it," He crossed his arms.

"Yeah but it m-"

His meaty hand clamped around my neck, cutting off my airways and the wooden chair tipped back and fell to the ground. I struggled to breath as I took small restricted gasps of air. He held me in a strong grip and shook me as he yelled.

"I swear I'll shove it down your throat!"

The man let me out of his grip, leaving my frail body to collapse to the floor. Tears streamed down my face.

"If I come back and that tuna isn't touched, I'll make sure it's ten times worse. You live here now, there's no getting out, there's no leaving or disrespecting me. You don't give me a phony excuse, you do it!"

He took long strides out of the kitchen and turned down the hall. Soon as he was out of sight, I quickly got up and pull the chair back up.

I stared at the tuna with tears still warming my cheeks. I crashed my fingers into the can, stuffing the watery bland tuna in my mouth as fast as I could. The grimy substance slipped down my throat.

I started to gag the more and more I eat. It wasn't long before I had to dash to the sink and throw it all up. Wiping my mouth with back of my palm, the bile after taste took over my tastebuds.

I heard the sound of heavy footsteps echo through the hall. Quickly, I washed out the visible contents of my stomach with cold water before the man comes into sight.

He examined the empty tuna can before looking back at me.

"Time for lock up. Back to your room."

Lock up?

I followed him back to the room I was once confined to.

I heard the clicking sound of the door being locked once I was in. I crawled on the mattress and laid down, bunching my knees to my chest. I stared at the paint chipped wall, reflecting on everything that's happened.

Here I thought that maybe there would be a slightest chance that Lea would like me and maybe even Drew too. I should've known it was all a scam. Why didn't I see it coming? Why did I trust them?

My best friends wanted me to go with them and I strictly told them no. Hot tears travel across the bridge of my nose and drip on the mattress.

I tried to fit in by listening to the kids who couldn't have a care in the world about me, and look where it got me.

_____________________

A/N > Poor Blake :(

Hope you guys liked it ;) Blair's POV is next chapter! She's always fun to write :)

Votes/Comments are always much appreciated. xx

-k.v.h