Chapter 230

05 Gui Si’s Rotten Peach Blossom

The brittle, crude prison cell entered into Lan You Nian and Gui San’s eyes. The guards guarding the prison have already been knocked unconscious by Gui San’s poison. Fortunately, it was merely a small prison cell of a little town. Hence, it was simple to deal with those guards.

The two sprinted, coming directly to the most inner cell where the worst felons were kept. Before they approached, they were able to hear the sounds coming from inside.

A woman dressed in a red dress held a whip that was still hung with fresh blood. Gui Si who was tied to the rack was extremely tousled. The cold face was much more wan and sallow. Though his body was covered with whip wounds, they weren’t life-threatening, merely appearing grave.

“Do you agree or not?” The woman stroked Gui Si’s face, her face carrying infatuation. A couple days ago, it wasn’t the first time she saw Gui Si. She saw Gui Si a few years ago. At that time, it was the first time she came to the capital to sight see and was bullied. When she was crying desperately and hopelessly, Gui Si appeared like a heavenly god before her eyes, beating off those local gangsters who bullied her, and saved her.

The woman will never forget Gui Si’s face. Just as she was about to offer her thanks, Gui San already left. No matter how she searched, she couldn’t find him! She almost believed it to be a dream, yet she didn’t expect she’d meet him once again in her own family town. However, he didn’t recognize her, so she deliberately angered Gui Si, hoping he’d notice her. Yet, even so, he still didn’t have her in his eyes.

But that was fine. She was no longer the weak female from few years past. She had her own means. Look, wasn’t this man on her hands now?

“Qi Xiao Die, you are really shameless!” Gui Si endured the pain in his body and railed in anger at the woman. He’s traveled extensively for many years yet he has never met such a shameless woman, to do such things in order to obtain him.

Slash! The whip continued to lash at Gui Si’s chest, adding another mark onto the chest littered with whip marks. Gui Si didn’t even grunt as he considered how he was going to escape. To continue like this wasn’t a method. Gui Si knew if he pretended to agree, it was doable, but taking a look at Qi Xiao Die, Gui Si only felt disgusted, unwilling to even deliberately get close to her.

“I’m shameless? If I’m shameless, why did you save me all those years ago? If you didn’t save me, why would I remain unmarried for all these years? It’s all to find you!” Qi Xiao Die whipped Gui Si in madness, venting the love and pain in her heart. In reality, Qi Xiao Die didn’t really love Gui Si. She merely wanted to obtain him.

Gui Si looked at Qi Xiao Die who was like a crazy person and endured his pain as he sneered, “If I knew you were such a poisonous woman, how would I have been so blind to save you all those years ago? I should have let you die!” That year, he saw that pitiful little girl being bullied and thought of his little junior sister. It was in a moment of soft-heartedness that he saved her, yet he didn’t expect he saved a scourge for himself.

“Haha, it’s a pity that it’s too late!” Qi Xiao Die bellowed in laughter and took out a package of medicinal powder, “You won’t agree to marry me, right? Then I’ll make you take me. I want to have your child. Let’s see if you will marry me then.”

Gui Si was made speechless by such a shameless Qi Xiao Die. He felt he was truly unlucky to encounter this scourge. How can he have met such a madwoman? Though he didn’t care about having sexual relationship with a woman, but if it was this woman, Gui Si feared he’d be too afraid to touch another woman again.

“Little junior sister, why does this world have such a shameless woman? She’s even more open than those women from the brothels. Look at her figure and her face, even if she’s tossed into a brothel, it’s likely she’ll frighten the customers away!” Gui San appeared in the prison, assessing Qi Xiao Die and seemingly having contaminated his eyes as he condemned.