Chapter 244

19 Seven Colored Snow Lotus

“Are we there?” Gui Yi couldn’t support himself as he tumbled onto the white snow as they stood at the top of the snowy peak. A gentle smile finally curled up his lips. They’ve finally climbed to the top of the snow peak after so many days.

Feng Yi Xuan frowned as he gazed at the white expanse. His eyes were nearly blinded by the endless snow. Feng Yi Xuan used the already diminished internal force to warm up his body and asked, “Where does the seven-colored snow lotus usually grow?”

Gui Yi forced himself to stand up from the snowy ground and scanned the snowy peak where one wasn’t able to determine the direction, “It should be on the cliff of the snow peak. According to the historical records, the seven-colored snow lotus has its own guardian beast. So you must be careful. We might not be the guardian beast’s opponent!” If it was usual, they might still have some chance but their internal force and physical strength were greatly exhausted. If they encountered a guardian beast, they might lose their life here.

Feng Yi Xuan started searching around the steep cliff next to the snow peak. The cold wind blew into his eyes, making him unable to open them. Still, Feng Yi Xuan squinted his sharp eyes and searched for the seven-colored snow lotus.

After several hours, Feng Yi Xuan’s lips finally curled up into a stiff smile. On a rock wall not far away grew a holy snow lotus that glinted with color. The snow lotus seemed to converge all of the snow peak’s life as it bloomed there.

“Is it this?” Feng Yi Xuan asked Gui Yi beside him. He knew nothing of medicinal knowledge, but Gui Yi was different. This was why he brought Gui Yi with him coming to the snow peak. If he didn’t have someone who was versed in medicine, he wouldn’t be able to decipher between the real and the fake seven-colored snow lotus.

Gui Yi looked in surprise at the seven colored snow lotus on the cliff as his entire body trembled. As a doctor, he was an appreciator of those rare medicinal herbs. Additionally, this seven colored snow lotus was the very thing that can save little junior sister’s life. After expending much effort, they’ve finally found it. Gui Yi wanted to cry to express his feelings.

Feng Yi Xuan controlled his breathing and used his internal force to the extreme to get a feel for the surrounding air, to see if this seven colored snow lotus had a guardian beast guarding it. As it was, his body’s internal force was already depleted. He can’t be certain that the guardian beast wasn’t hiding somewhere to attack them. Feng Yi Xuan knew they’ve already held up several days on this snow speak. If they aren’t able to take the snow lotus, what would happen to Nian Nian?

Just as Feng Yi Xuan was about to move, Gui Yi clutched to Feng Yi Xuan who was about to jump onto the cliff, shouting in rage, “Are you mad? Didn’t I say the seven colored snow lotus had a guardian beast around it? If you go recklessly, do you realize you might die?” After interacting with one another over the course of the many days, Gui Yi already approved of Feng Yi Xuan and knew only a man like Feng Yi Xuan can give little junior sister happiness. If something were to happen to Feng Yi Xuan, what would happen to little junior sister?

Feng Yi Xuan frowned as he ripped away Gui Yi’s hand. Facing the seven colored snow lotus, he said, “Nian Nian can’t wait. If we hesitate, we won’t be able to make it back in time. If Nian Nian can’t live, why should I continue to live?” Declaring this, Feng Yi Xuan used his martial technique of lightness to fly towards the cliff.

Feng Yi Xuan quietly came over to the seven colored snow lotus, taking out the box Gui Yi Zi gave him before he left. This box can keep the seven colored snow lotus completely intact. Feng Yi Xuan’s right hand moved and plucked the seven colored snow lotus to immediately place it in the box. then, his entire body retreated backward, because he already sensed movement from the guardian beast.