Chapter 251

26 Arriving in Hua Empire

Feng Yi Xuan and Lan You Nian were disguised as merchants as they entered Hua empire’s capital. Hua empire was fabulously rich with magnificent buildings of carved and painted beams. There were green mountains and rivers, and chirping birds and fragrance of flowers. On the streets, shops filled the eyes. The cries of sales came one after another. Men and women walked in groups, forming into a picture of prosperity. Hua empire has already entered autumn but the women still were dressed thinly, as well as the men. In comparison, Lan You Nian seemed to be wearing too much.

“Hua empire’s capital is stunning!” Lan You Nian praised as she looked over the Hua empire that was different than Feng empire. Maybe because she was stuck in the Jing capital every day, the moment she came to Hua empire, Lan You Nian felt this unfamiliar environment made her eyes light up.

“If Nian Nian likes it, once we saved Hua Xiu Yi, we can stay in Hua empire for some time,” Feng Yi Xuan said smiling. Even in Hua empire’s capital, Feng Yi Xuan had a very luxurious courtyard.

After the group entered the courtyard, Feng Yi Xuan held Lan You Nian as he sat and looked to A’Mu who was obviously anxious ever since they arrived in Hua empire, “We haven’t found whether Hua Xiu Yi is alive or dead but this prince believes Hua Xiu Yi’s forces in Hua empire isn’t small. Contact those forces to find whether Hua Xiu Yi is alive or dead. Then we will think of a plan!”

A’Mu bowed and left the courtyard. From the last few days, A’Mu discovered Prince Ming sincerely wished to save Crown Prince, so A’Mu trusted Prince Ming and Lan junzhu. Rumors have it that Prince Ming’s martial arts was very powerful. If they had Prince Ming’s help, they will be able to safely rescue the Crown Prince.

“Xuan, do you think Hua Xiu Yi is still alive?” Lan You Nian observed the brand new courtyard as she asked. Though she already considers Hua Xiu Yi her friend, if Hua Xiu Yi died, they would have wasted a trip.

Feng Yi Xuan carried Lan You Nian as they looked around the serene courtyard. This was a huge ancient courtyard that rested at the food of Hua empire’s secluded and pale mountain in the capital. Behind the courtyard was a forest of bamboo. The segmented bamboo drooped from the walls like whips. Below there was a clean spring well. In the gardens there were rare red and green dragonflies.

“Hua Xiu Yi is very shrewd. Otherwise he would’t be able to sit on the seat of Crown Prince with Hua empire’s emperor’s oppression and take over half the court. Even if he is in danger, with Hua Xiu Yi’s abilities, his life isn’t in danger. Hua empire’s emperor probably won’t kill Hua Xiu Yi at this time!” Feng Yi Xuan hugged Lan You Nian as they strolled around. Amongst the younger generation, Feng Yi Xuan only had a good impression of Hua Xiu Yi. In the past, Feng Yi Xuan had estimated that this Hua Empire will end up in Hua Xiu Yi’s hands.

Listening to Feng Yi Xuan’s analysis, Lan You Nian was in agreement but still asked in confusion, “Why won’t the emperor kill Hua Xiu Yi. I don’t believe Hua empire’s emperor is a father who loves his son!” From what the intelligence report said, this Hua Empire’s emperor was a dissolute man.

“He naturally isn’t a good father but Hua Xiu Yi already has the imperial jade seal in his hand. An emperor without the imperial jade seal, what is his use? So even if he has captured Hua Xiu Yi, he won’t kill him. He will only force a confession of the imperial jade seal’s whereabouts. With Hua Xiu Yi’s smarts, he won’t tell him where the jade seal is!” Feng Yi Xuan answered. This information was only obtained after Ghost Realm spent a lot of effort.

“Oh, it’s like this!” Lan You Nian had to admit Ghost Realm was much more powerful than Wu Qing Pavilion, for Wu Qing Pavilion didn’t get this news. Thinking that Hua Xiu Yi should be fine, Lan You Nian was reassured. Looking at the courtyard, she asked, “This courtyard is beautiful. Do you have a place everywhere?”